产品名称Anti-Myc tag抗体[9E10] (Phycoerythrin)
参阅全部 Myc tag 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[9E10] to Myc tag (Phycoerythrin)
偶联物Phycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cytmore details
Synthetic peptide within Human Myc tag aa 400-500 conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Conjugate = SureLight® R-Phycoerythrin.
We recommend that the investigator determine the appropriate working concentration for their specific application.
Excitation max. lambda: 565>498 nm Emission max. lambda: 578 nm F/P 1:1.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Domain Families
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 650) (ab117487)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 488) (ab117499)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 550) (ab117511)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (FITC) (ab117599)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - C-terminal (Biotin) (ab197139)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab202008)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab206486)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab223894)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab223895)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Allophycocyanin) (ab223896)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - BSA and Azide free (ab264603)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - ChIP Grade (ab32)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (HRP) (ab62928)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (SureLight® Allophycocyanin) (ab72580)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Biotin) (ab81658)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72468 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
相关性Epitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
Flow cytometry analysis of HEK-293T (human embryonic kidney) transfected with Myc-tagged TMEM119 expression vector labelling Myc-tag with ab72468 at 1/500 dilution (right) compared with Mouse IgG1 (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (left). Cells were surface-stained with TMEM119 antibody (ab210405), then fixed with 2% PFA for 10 minutes and permeabilised with 0.1% Tween-20 for 30 minutes. Next, they were stained with Phycoerythrin conjugated Myc-tag antibody (ab72468) and Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugated anti-Rabbit secondary antibody (for TMEM119). Only TMEM119 (+) population showed Myc-tag positive staining.
This product has been referenced in:
- Harwood SL et al. ATTACK, a novel bispecific T cell-recruiting antibody with trivalent EGFR binding and monovalent CD3 binding for cancer immunotherapy. Oncoimmunology 7:e1377874 (2017). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 29296540) »