Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [31-1D1] to Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor 2/CM2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG1
产品名称Anti-Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor 2/CM2抗体[31-1D1]
参阅全部 Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor 2/CM2 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[31-1D1] to Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor 2/CM2
特异性This antibody is specific for the m2 mAChR subtype.
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human, Pig
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Pig Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor 2/CM2. Purified from Pig Heart.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2805 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 64 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).|
功能The muscarinic acetylcholine receptor mediates various cellular responses, including inhibition of adenylate cyclase, breakdown of phosphoinositides and modulation of potassium channels through the action of G proteins. Primary transducing effect is adenylate cyclase inhibition.
疾病相关Genetic variations in CHRM2 can influence susceptibility to major depressive disorder (MDD) [MIM:608516]. MDD is one of the most common psychiatric disorders. MDD is a complex trait characterized by one or more major depressive episodes without a history of manic, mixed, or hypomanic episodes. A major depressive episode is characterized by at least 2 weeks during which there is a new onset or clear worsening of either depressed mood or loss of interest or pleasure in nearly all activities. Four additional symptoms must also be present including changes in appetite, weight, sleep, and psychomotor activity; decreased energy; feelings of worthlessness or guilt; difficulty thinking, concentrating, or making decisions; or recurrent thoughts of death or suicidal ideation, plans, or attempts. The episode must be accompanied by distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.
序列相似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Muscarinic acetylcholine receptor subfamily. CHRM2 sub-subfamily.
细胞定位Cell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 7TM receptor antibody
- Acetylcholine receptor, muscarinic, 2 antibody
- AChR antibody
All lanes : Anti-Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor 2/CM2 antibody [31-1D1] (ab2805) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab29466)
Lane 2 : Human spinal cord tissue lysate - total protein (ab29188)
Lane 3 : Brain (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97040) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 52 kDa
Observed band size: 64 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 22 kDa, 40 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 30 seconds
Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor 2/CM2 contains a number of potential glycosylation sites (SwissProt) which may explain its migration at a higher molecular weight than predicted.
Immunohistochemistry was performed on normal biopsies of deparaffinized human kidney tissue. To expose target proteins heat induced antigen retrieval was performed using 10mM sodium citrate (pH6.0) buffer and microwaved for 8-15 minutes. Following antigen retrieval tissues were blocked in 3% BSA-PBS for 30 minutes at room temperature. Tissues were then probed at a dilution of 1:20 with a Mouse monoclonal antibody recognizing Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor 2/CM2 (ab2805) or without primary antibody (negative control) overnight at 4°C in a humidified chamber. Tissues were washed extensively with PBST and endogenous peroxidase activity was quenched with a peroxidase suppressor. Detection was performed using a biotin-conjugated secondary antibody and SA-HRP followed by colorimetric detection using DAB. Tissues were counterstained with hematoxylin and prepped for mounting.
ab2805 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Ma G et al. Association of Autoantibodies against M2-Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor with Atrial Fibrosis in Atrial Fibrillation Patients. Cardiol Res Pract 2019:8271871 (2019). PubMed: 30863630
- Leonhäuser D et al. Expression of components of the urothelial cholinergic system in bladder and cultivated primary urothelial cells of the pig. BMC Urol 19:62 (2019). PubMed: 31288793
- Tarafder S et al. A Combination of Oxo-M and 4-PPBP as a potential regenerative therapeutics for tendon injury. Theranostics 9:4241-4254 (2019). PubMed: 31281545
- Benoit A et al. Flow cytometry for receptor analysis from ex-vivo brain tissue in adult rat. J Neurosci Methods 304:11-23 (2018). Flow Cyt ; Rat . PubMed: 29660368
- Jovanovic P et al. Oxytocin modulates the expression of norepinephrine transporter, ß3-adrenoceptors and muscarinic M2 receptors in the hearts of socially isolated rats. Peptides N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29969648