Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to MURF2
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
预测可用于: Rat, Dog, Pig
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4387 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
功能May regulate gene expression and protein turnover in muscle cells.
组织特异性Highly expressed in muscle. Low-level expression in liver.
序列相似性Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 COS domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Nuclear under atrophic conditions and upon mechanical signals. Localizes to the sarcomeric M-band in cardiomyocytes. Colocalizes in part with microtubules.
- Information by UniProt
- MURF 2 antibody
- MURF-2 antibody
- MuRF2 antibody
ab4387 被引用在 5 文献中.
- He J et al. MuRF2 regulates PPAR?1 activity to protect against diabetic cardiomyopathy and enhance weight gain induced by a high fat diet. Cardiovasc Diabetol 14:97 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26242235
- Cullup T et al. Recessive mutations in EPG5 cause Vici syndrome, a multisystem disorder with defective autophagy. Nat Genet 45:83-7 (2013). PubMed: 23222957
- Perera S et al. Developmental regulation of MURF E3 ubiquitin ligases in skeletal muscle. J Muscle Res Cell Motil 33:107-22 (2012). PubMed: 22426552
- Perera S et al. Developmental regulation of MURF ubiquitin ligases and autophagy proteins nbr1, p62/SQSTM1 and LC3 during cardiac myofibril assembly and turnover. Dev Biol 351:46-61 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21185285
- Willis MS et al. Muscle ring finger 1, but not muscle ring finger 2, regulates cardiac hypertrophy in vivo. Circ Res 100:456-9 (2007). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 17272810