Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Munc18-1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Dog
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Munc18-1 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Dog
预测可用于: Chicken, Cow, Human, Pig
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3451 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 67 kDa.
By Western blot, this antibody detects an ~67 kDa protein representing Munc-18 from rat whole brain extract.
功能May participate in the regulation of synaptic vesicle docking and fusion, possibly through interaction with GTP-binding proteins. Essential for neurotransmission and binds syntaxin, a component of the synaptic vesicle fusion machinery probably in a 1:1 ratio. Can interact with syntaxins 1, 2, and 3 but not syntaxin 4. May play a role in determining the specificity of intracellular fusion reactions.
组织特异性Brain and spinal cord. Highly enriched in axons.
疾病相关Defects in STXBP1 are the cause of epileptic encephalopathy early infantile type 4 (EIEE4) [MIM:612164]. Affected individuals have neonatal or infantile onset of seizures, suppression-burst pattern on EEG, profound mental retardation, and MRI evidence of hypomyelination.
序列相似性Belongs to the STXBP/unc-18/SEC1 family.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ37475 antibody
- Munc 18 1 antibody
- Munc 18a antibody
Anti-Munc18-1 antibody (ab3451) at 1/5000 dilution + Mouse hippocampal homogenate at 5 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97069) at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 67 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 1 minute
Western blot of Munc-18 in rat brain homogenate immunoprecipitated with ab3451.
1. Extract only.
2-4. 750 ug of extract immunoprecipitated with 1 ug, 5 ug, and 10 ug of ab3451, respectively.
ab3451 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Chen W et al. Stxbp1/Munc18-1 haploinsufficiency impairs inhibition and mediates key neurological features of STXBP1 encephalopathy. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32073399
- Henderson BW et al. Rho-associated protein kinase 1 (ROCK1) is increased in Alzheimer's disease and ROCK1 depletion reduces amyloid-ß levels in brain. J Neurochem 138:525-31 (2016). PubMed: 27246255
- Wagnon JL et al. CELF4 regulates translation and local abundance of a vast set of mRNAs, including genes associated with regulation of synaptic function. PLoS Genet 8:e1003067 (2012). WB, IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 23209433
- Kim K et al. Munc18b is an essential gene in mice whose expression is limiting for secretion by airway epithelial and mast cells. Biochem J 446:383-94 (2012). PubMed: 22694344
- Ramos C et al. Native pre-synaptic metabotropic glutamate receptor 4 (mGluR4)interacts with exocytosis proteins in rat cerebellum. J Biol Chem : (2012). WB . PubMed: 22528491
- Bajor M et al. Synaptic cell adhesion molecule-2 and collapsin response mediator protein-2 are novel members of the matrix metalloproteinase-9 degradome. J Neurochem 122:775-88 (2012). PubMed: 22694054
- Procino G et al. AQP2 exocytosis in the renal collecting duct -- involvement of SNARE isoforms and the regulatory role of Munc18b. J Cell Sci 121:2097-106 (2008). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 18505797