Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to mTOR
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 mTOR 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
预测可用于: Sheep, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Pig, Ferret, Rhesus monkey, Chinese hamster, Elephant
Synthetic peptide (Human) which represents a portion of human Mammalian Target of Rapamycin encoded in part by exons 5 and 6.
- Rat liver lysate
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- DNA / RNA
- DNA Damage & Repair
- DNA Damage Response
- DNA Damage Recognition
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2833 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 289 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 289 kDa).|
功能Kinase subunit of both mTORC1 and mTORC2, which regulates cell growth and survival in response to nutrient and hormonal signals. mTORC1 is activated in response to growth factors or amino-acids. Growth factor-stimulated mTORC1 activation involves AKT1-mediated phosphorylation of TSC1-TSC2, which leads to the activation of the RHEB GTPase that potently activates the protein kinase activity of mTORC1. Amino-acid-signaling to mTORC1 requires its relocalization to the lysosomes mediated by the Ragulator complex and the Rag GTPases. Activated mTORC1 up-regulates protein synthesis by phosphorylating key regulators of mRNA translation and ribosome synthesis. mTORC1 phosphorylates EIF4EBP1 and releases it from inhibiting the elongation initiation factor 4E (eiF4E). mTORC1 phosphorylates and activates S6K1 at 'Thr-421', which then promotes protein synthesis by phosphorylating PDCD4 and targeting it for degradation. Phosphorylates MAF1 leading to attenuation of its RNA polymerase III-repressive function. mTORC2 is also activated by growth. factors, but seems to be nutrient-insensitive. mTORC2 seems to function upstream of Rho GTPases to regulate the actin cytoskeleton, probably by activating one or more Rho-type guanine nucleotide exchange factors. mTORC2 promotes the serum-induced formation of stress-fibers or F-actin. mTORC2 plays a critical role in AKT1 'Ser-473' phosphorylation, which may facilitate the phosphorylation of the activation loop of AKT1 on 'Thr-308' by PDK1 which is a prerequisite for full activation. mTORC2 regulates the phosphorylation of SGK1 at 'Ser-422'. mTORC2 also modulates the phosphorylation of PRKCA on 'Ser-657'.
组织特异性Expressed in numerous tissues, with highest levels in testis.
序列相似性Belongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family.
Contains 1 FAT domain.
Contains 1 FATC domain.
Contains 7 HEAT repeats.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
翻译后修饰Autophosphorylated; when part of mTORC1 or mTORC2.
细胞定位Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Mitochondrion outer membrane. Lysosome. Cytoplasm. Nucleus > PML body. Shuttles between cytoplasm and nucleus. Accumulates in the nucleus in response to hypoxia (By similarity). Targeting to lysosomes depends on amino acid availability and RRAGA and RRAGB.
- Information by UniProt
- dJ576K7.1 (FK506 binding protein 12 rapamycin associated protein 1) antibody
- FK506 binding protein 12 rapamycin associated protein 1 antibody
- FK506 binding protein 12 rapamycin associated protein 2 antibody
ab2833 at a 1:1000 dilution staining 235 kDa mTOR in rat liver lysate (50
µg) by Western blot (ECL). See "Application notes" field for special conditions. ab2833 at a 1:1000 dilution staining 235 kDa mTOR in rat liver lysate (50 µg) by Western blot (ECL). See "Application notes" field for special conditions.
ab2833 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Yuan X et al. NUCKS1 is a novel regulator of milk synthesis in and proliferation of mammary epithelial cells via the mTOR signaling pathway. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30710349
- Yu Y et al. U2AF65 enhances milk synthesis and growth of bovine mammary epithelial cells by positively regulating the mTOR-SREBP-1c signalling pathway. Cell Biochem Funct 37:93-101 (2019). PubMed: 30773658
- Liu Y et al. GRP78 regulates milk biosynthesis and the proliferation of bovinemammaryepithelial cells through the mTOR signaling pathway. Cell Mol Biol Lett 24:57 (2019). PubMed: 31660059
- Li B et al. Septin6 regulates cell growth and casein synthesis in dairy cow mammary epithelial cells via mTORC1 pathway. J Dairy Res 86:181-187 (2019). PubMed: 31122298
- Li P et al. FABP5 is a critical regulator of methionine- and estrogen-induced SREBP-1c gene expression in bovine mammary epithelial cells. J Cell Physiol 234:537-549 (2018). PubMed: 30071125