存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab751 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.03 - 0.1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa).|
功能May be involved in the regulation of gene expression by covalent modification of histone proteins. Isoform Long is a corepressor of estrogen receptor (ER). Isoform Short binds to ER and sequesters it in the cytoplasm and enhances non-genomic responses of ER.
组织特异性Widely expressed. High expression in brain, ovaries, adrenal glands and virgin mammary glands. Higher in tumors than in adjacent normal tissue from the same individual.
序列相似性Contains 1 BAH domain.
Contains 1 ELM2 domain.
Contains 1 GATA-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 SANT domain.
发展阶段Highly expressed in metastatic cells.
结构域Isoform Short contains a Leu-Arg-Ile-Leu-Leu motif (ER binding motif).
细胞定位Cytoplasm and Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- Metastasis associated 1 antibody
- Metastasis associated gene 1 antibody
- Metastasis associated gene 1 protein antibody
ab751 at a concentration of 0.5
µg/ml staining approximately 80kDa MTA1 in placental lysate (RIPA buffer, 35 µg total protein per lane) by Western blot (ECL). ab751 at a concentration of 0.5µg/ml staining approximately 80kDa MTA1 in placental lysate (RIPA buffer, 35µg total protein per lane) by Western blot (ECL).
This product has been referenced in:
- Zhang Y et al. Inhibition of miR-214 attenuates the migration and invasion of triple-negative breast cancer cells. Mol Med Rep 19:4035-4042 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30942417) »
- Porter LF et al. A role for repressive complexes and H3K9 di-methylation in PRDM5-associated brittle cornea syndrome. Hum Mol Genet 24:6565-79 (2015). IP ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 26395458) »