Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MSS1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Non human primates
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3322 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
By Western blot, this antibody detects a 47 kDa protein representing proteasome 19S subunit S7 from HeLa cell lysate.
功能The 26S protease is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins. The regulatory (or ATPase) complex confers ATP dependency and substrate specificity to the 26S complex. In case of HIV-1 infection, positive modulator of Tat-mediated transactivation.
序列相似性Belongs to the AAA ATPase family.
- Information by UniProt
- 26S protease complex antibody
- 26S protease regulatory subunit 7 antibody
- 26S proteasome AAA-ATPase subunit RPT1 antibody
ab3322 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Auvin S et al. A molecule inducing androgen receptor degradation and selectively targeting prostate cancer cells. Life Sci Alliance 2:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31431473
- Maganti N et al. Nonproteolytic roles of 19S ATPases in transcription of CIITApIV genes. PLoS One 9:e91200 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24625964
- Sui Z et al. Fusion-Related Host Proteins Are Actively Regulated by NA during Influenza Infection as Revealed by Quantitative Proteomics Analysis. PLoS One 9:e105947 (2014). WB ; Dog . PubMed: 25153908
- Anderson DD et al. Competition between Sumoylation and Ubiquitination of Serine Hydroxymethyltransferase 1 Determines Its Nuclear Localization and Its Accumulation in the Nucleus. J Biol Chem 287:4790-9 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22194612
- Amazit L et al. Ligand-Dependent Degradation of SRC-1 Is Pivotal for Progesterone Receptor Transcriptional Activity. Mol Endocrinol 25:394-408 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21273440
- Rousseau E et al. Misfolding of proteins with a polyglutamine expansion is facilitated by proteasomal chaperones. J Biol Chem 284:1917-29 (2009). WB, ICC/IF ; Human, Rat . PubMed: 18986984