Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [M3II-9] to MRP3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 MRP3 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[M3II-9] to MRP3
特异性This antibody does not cross react with MDR1, MRP1, MRP2 or MRP5 gene products
Tested Applications & Species
Application Species WBHuman
表位This antibody detects with an internal epitope of the membrane transport protein of MRP3
- Cell lines: Drug sensitive parental cell lines and their multidrug resistant derivatives
The rat species was added as a result of positive Abreviews and publication PMID 22112382. In response to few recent complaints, we have decided to remove this species and no longer guarantee it. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing the problem with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation.
One factor contributing to the crisis is the use of antibodies that are not suitable. This can lead to misleading results and the use of incorrect data informing project assumptions and direction. To help address this challenge, we have introduced an application and species grid on our primary antibody datasheets to make it easy to simplify identification of the right antibody for your needs.
Learn more here.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituent: 0.7% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3375 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Tested applications are guaranteed to work and covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Predicted to work for this combination of applications and species but not guaranteed.
Does not work for this combination of applications and species.
1/20 - 1/50. Detects a band of approximately 190 kDa.
1/20 - 1/50. Detects a band of approximately 190 kDa.
功能May act as an inducible transporter in the biliary and intestinal excretion of organic anions. Acts as an alternative route for the export of bile acids and glucuronides from cholestatic hepatocytes.
组织特异性Mainly expressed in the liver. Also expressed in small intestine, colon, prostate, testis, brain and at a lower level in the kidney.
序列相似性Belongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Information by UniProt
- ABC 31 antibody
- ABC31 antibody
- ABCC 3 antibody
HepG2 cells were incubated at 37°C for 24h with vehicle control (0 μM) and different concentrations of clotrimazole (ab120744) in DMSO. Increased expression of MRP3 (ab3375) correlates with an increase in clotrimazole concentration, as described in literature.
Whole cell lysates were prepared with RIPA buffer (containing protease inhibitors and sodium orthovanadate), 20μg of each were loaded on the gel and the WB was run under reducing conditions. After transfer the membrane was blocked for an hour using 3% milk before being incubated with ab3375 at 1/50 dilution and ab9484 at 1 μg /ml overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using an anti-mouse antibody conjugated to HRP (ab97040) at 1/10000 dilution and visualised using ECL development solution.
ab3375 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Wang H et al. Effects of histone deacetylase inhibitors on ATP-binding cassette transporters in lung cancer A549 and colorectal cancer HCT116 cells. Oncol Lett 18:63-71 (2019). PubMed: 31289473
- Han SH et al. Prognostic implication of ABC transporters and cancer stem cell markers in patients with stage III colon cancer receiving adjuvant FOLFOX-4 chemotherapy. Oncol Lett 17:5572-5580 (2019). PubMed: 31186779
- Madden LR et al. Bioprinted 3D Primary Human Intestinal Tissues Model Aspects of Native Physiology and ADME/Tox Functions. iScience 2:156-167 (2018). PubMed: 30428372
- Zukauskas A et al. Transporters MRP1 and MRP2 Regulate Opposing Inflammatory Signals To Control Transepithelial Neutrophil Migration during Streptococcus pneumoniae Lung Infection. mSphere 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29976647
- Canet MJ et al. Altered regulation of hepatic efflux transporters disrupts acetaminophen disposition in pediatric nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Drug Metab Dispos 43:829-35 (2015). PubMed: 25788542
- Ding L et al. Danning tablets attenuates a-naphthylisothiocyanate-induced cholestasis by modulating the expression of transporters and metabolic enzymes. BMC Complement Altern Med 14:249 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25033983
- Hardwick RN et al. Increased Susceptibility to Methotrexate-Induced Toxicity in Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis. Toxicol Sci : (2014). PubMed: 25080921
- Hardwick RN et al. Molecular mechanism of altered ezetimibe disposition in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Drug Metab Dispos 40:450-60 (2012). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 22112382
- Hardwick RN et al. Variations in ATP-binding cassette transporter regulation during the progression of human nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Drug Metab Dispos 39:2395-402 (2011). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21878559