参阅全部 TRPC6 蛋白酶
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101502 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
纯度70 - 90% by HPLC.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
功能Thought to form a receptor-activated non-selective calcium permeant cation channel. Probably is operated by a phosphatidylinositol second messenger system activated by receptor tyrosine kinases or G-protein coupled receptors. Activated by diacylglycerol (DAG) in a membrane-delimited fashion, independently of protein kinase C. Seems not to be activated by intracellular calcium store depletion.
组织特异性Expressed primarily in placenta, lung, spleen, ovary and small intestine. Expressed in podocytes and is a component of the glomerular slit diaphragm.
疾病相关Defects in TRPC6 are the cause of focal segmental glomerulosclerosis type 2 (FSGS2) [MIM:603965]. A renal pathology defined by the presence of segmental sclerosis in glomeruli and resulting in proteinuria, reduced glomerular filtration rate and edema. Renal insufficiency often progresses to end-stage renal disease, a highly morbid state requiring either dialysis therapy or kidney transplantation.
序列相似性Belongs to the transient receptor (TC 1.A.4) family. STrpC subfamily. TRPC6 sub-subfamily.
Contains 4 ANK repeats.
- Information by UniProt
ab101502 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.