Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
纯度> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96630 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Alb 1
功能Serum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
序列相似性Belongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96630 被引用在 1 文献中.
- Mihailovic PM et al. The cathelicidin protein CRAMP is a potential atherosclerosis self-antigen in ApoE(-/-) mice. PLoS One 12:e0187432 (2017). PubMed: 29091929