Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 3 pg/ml
- Range: 9.38 pg/ml - 600 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
参阅全部 SDF1 alpha 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 3 pg/ml
范围9.38 pg/ml - 600 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 99.34 89% - 107% Serum 99 91% - 107% Plasma 100.36 90% - 107%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Mouse SDF1 ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit (ab100741) is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse SDF1 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants. (Mouse SDF1 concentration is pretty low in normal serum/plasma, it may not be detected in this assay).
This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse SDF1 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and SDF1 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse SDF1antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of SDF1 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Mouse SDF1 2 vials Recombinant Mouse SDF1 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials SDF1 Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) 1 unit Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
相关性SDF1 alpha and 1 beta are small cytokines that belong to the intercrine family, members of which activate leukocytes and are often induced by proinflammatory stimuli such as lipopolysaccharide, TNF or IL1. SDF1 alpha has been shown to be chemotactic for lymphocytes and is recently reported to be a ligand for CXCR4 (LESTR/fusin), a co-receptor for HIV1 entry into T cells. SDF-1 binding to CXCR4 inhibits HIV1 entry.
- C-X-C motif chemokine 12
- Chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 12
SDF1 measured in culture supernatants from control or activated cells (P/L), stimulated for 24 hours with 50 ng x mL-1 of PMA (ab120297) with the addition of 1 ug x mL-1 of LPS (Sigma) for the last 6 hours, and in biological fluids (duplicates +/- SD). All samples tested undiluted.
Standard curve with background signal subtracted (duplicates; +/- SD).
Representative Standard Curve using ab100741
Representative Standard Curve using ab100741
ab100741 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Mai CL et al. CXCL12-mediated monocyte transmigration into brain perivascular space leads to neuroinflammation and memory deficit in neuropathic pain. Theranostics 11:1059-1078 (2021). PubMed: 33391521
- Reguilón MD et al. Voluntary wheel running protects against the increase in ethanol consumption induced by social stress in mice. Drug Alcohol Depend 212:108004 (2020). PubMed: 32408137
- Xu S et al. CXCR7 promotes melanoma tumorigenesis via Src kinase signaling. Cell Death Dis 10:191 (2019). PubMed: 30804329
- Khezri K et al. Accelerated infected wound healing by topical application of encapsulated Rosemary essential oil into nanostructured lipid carriers. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:980-988 (2019). PubMed: 30857435
- Frodermann V et al. Exercise reduces inflammatory cell production and cardiovascular inflammation via instruction of hematopoietic progenitor cells. Nat Med 25:1761-1771 (2019). PubMed: 31700184
- Li X et al. Transplantation of skin mesenchymal stem cells attenuated AngII-induced hypertension and vascular injury. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 497:1068-1075 (2018). PubMed: 29481801
- Chen Y et al. Activation of A2aR attenuates bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis via the SDF-1/CXCR4 axis-related pathway. Am J Transl Res 9:4125-4136 (2017). PubMed: 28979687
- Trotter TN et al. Adipocyte-Lineage Cells Support Growth and Dissemination of Multiple Myeloma in Bone. Am J Pathol 186:3054-3063 (2016). PubMed: 27648615
- Shi W et al. Transplantation of RADA16-BDNF peptide scaffold with human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells forced with CXCR4 and activated astrocytes for repair of traumatic brain injury. Acta Biomater 45:247-261 (2016). PubMed: 27592818
- Li XQ et al. Down-Regulation of CXCL12/CXCR4 Expression Alleviates Ischemia-Reperfusion-Induced Inflammatory Pain via Inhibiting Glial TLR4 Activation in the Spinal Cord. PLoS One 11:e0163807 (2016). PubMed: 27760212