Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 30 pg/ml
- Range: 27.43 pg/ml - 20000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum, Urine
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
参阅全部 Prolactin 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Urine, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 30 pg/ml
范围27.43 pg/ml - 20000 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 76.85 68% - 87% Serum 82.47 73% - 94% Plasma 76.78 67% - 85%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s Prolactin Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse Prolactin in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse Prolactin coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Prolactin present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse Prolactin antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Prolactin bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Assay Diluent C 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Mouse Prolactin 2 vials Prolactin Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse Prolactin Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
相关性Various hormones are secreted from the anterior pituitary during development and growth. Prolactin is a growth factor secreted by the anterior pituitary that is necessary for the proliferation and differentiation of the mammary glands. Prolactin acts primarily on the mammary gland by promoting lactation.
- Lactogenic Hormone
- Luteotropic Hormone
ab100736 被引用在 12 文献中.
- Grabrucker S et al. Activation of the medial preoptic area (MPOA) ameliorates loss of maternal behavior in a Shank2 mouse model for autism. EMBO J 40:e104267 (2021). PubMed: 33491217
- Li D et al. Oxytocin receptor induces mammary tumorigenesis through prolactin/p-STAT5 pathway. Cell Death Dis 12:588 (2021). PubMed: 34099636
- Salais-López H et al. Maternal Motivation: Exploring the Roles of Prolactin and Pup Stimuli. Neuroendocrinology 111:805-830 (2021). PubMed: 32645699
- Zhao ZJ et al. Limits to sustained energy intake. XXX. Constraint or restraint? Manipulations of food supply show peak food intake in lactation is constrained. J Exp Biol 223:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32139473
- Cieslik P et al. Simultaneous activation of mGlu2 and muscarinic receptors reverses MK-801-induced cognitive decline in rodents. Neuropharmacology 174:107866 (2020). PubMed: 31785263