Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 4 pg/ml
- Range: 4.1 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
参阅全部 Leptin 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 4 pg/ml
范围4.1 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 94.47 83% - 103% Serum 93.29 82% - 102% Plasma 95.38 84% - 104%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Mouse Leptin ELISA kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of Mouse Leptin in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Mouse Leptin coated on a 96- well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Leptin present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Mouse Leptin antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Leptin bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 120X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Mouse Leptin 2 vials Leptin Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse Leptin Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
功能May function as part of a signaling pathway that acts to regulate the size of the body fat depot. An increase in the level of LEP may act directly or indirectly on the CNS to inhibit food intake and/or regulate energy expenditure as part of a homeostatic mechanism to maintain constancy of the adipose mass.
疾病相关Defects in LEP may be a cause of obesity (OBESITY) [MIM:601665]. It is a condition characterized by an increase of body weight beyond the limitation of skeletal and physical requirements, as the result of excessive accumulation of body fat.
序列相似性Belongs to the leptin family.
- Information by UniProt
ab100718 被引用在 22 文献中.
- Tang Y et al. Rapid responses of adipocytes to iron overload increase serum TG level by decreasing adiponectin. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33855731
- Tournissac M et al. Repurposing beta-3 adrenergic receptor agonists for Alzheimer's disease: beneficial effects in a mouse model. Alzheimers Res Ther 13:103 (2021). PubMed: 34020681
- Lee K et al. Dietary Silk Peptide Prevents High-Fat Diet-Induced Obesity and Promotes Adipose Browning by Activating AMP-Activated Protein Kinase in Mice. Nutrients 12:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31941008
- Kim JH et al. The Protective Effects of Acer okamotoanum and Isoquercitrin on Obesity and Amyloidosis in a Mouse Model. Nutrients 12:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32397362
- Wei Z et al. Disordered Leptin signaling in the retrotrapezoid nucleus is associated with the impaired hypercapnic ventilatory response in obesity. Life Sci 257:117994 (2020). PubMed: 32569780