参阅全部 Mouse 亚类对照
特异性ab18415 MG2a-53 immunoglobulin reacts with KLH. The MG2a-53 immunoglobulin was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse and human tissues
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, IP, WBmore details
Trinitrophenol + KLH
ab18415 MG2a-53 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control in Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemical staining and immunofluorescent staining (surface or intracellular) for flow cytometric analysis.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store undiluted.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Isotype control说明ab18415 MG2a-53 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control in Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemical staining and immunofluorescent staining (surface or intracellular) for flow cytometric analysis.
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18415 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
ab18415 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Li H et al. Development of a macrophage-targeting and phagocytosis-inducing bio-nanocapsule-based nanocarrier for drug delivery. Acta Biomater 73:412-423 (2018). PubMed: 29673839
- Dessilly G et al. ABCB1 1199G>A genetic polymorphism (Rs2229109) influences the intracellular accumulation of tacrolimus in HEK293 and K562 recombinant cell lines. PLoS One 9:e91555 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24621983
- Perry MC et al. ERBB2 deficiency alters an E2F-1-dependent adaptive stress response and leads to cardiac dysfunction. Mol Cell Biol 34:4232-43 (2014). PubMed: 25246633
- Veith C et al. Paxillin regulates pulmonary arterial smooth muscle cell function in pulmonary hypertension. Am J Pathol 181:1621-33 (2012). IHC-P . PubMed: 22959909
- Koskinen LL et al. Association study of the IL18RAP locus in three European populations with coeliac disease. Hum Mol Genet 18:1148-55 (2009). PubMed: 19103669