产品名称小鼠IgG1，kappa单克隆抗体[MG1-45] -同型对照- BSA/Azide free
参阅全部 Mouse 亚类对照
经测试应用适用于: ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, WB, IPmore details
Chemical/ Small Molecule (Trinitrophenol) conjugated to KLH.
The ab18447, MG1-45 immunoglobulin reacts with KLH and was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse and human tissues.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
纯化说明ab18447 is 'LEAF Purified'. This is a low endotoxin azide free formulation containing no preservative. The antibody is 0.2 µm filter sterilized and the endotoxin level is <0.01 ng/µg protein.
Isotype control说明The ab18447, MG1-45 immunoglobulin reacts with KLH and was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse and human tissues.
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18447 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 18006877|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use at an assay dependent dilution for surface or intracellular staining.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab18447 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Faralli JA et al. Effect of avß3 Integrin Expression and Activity on Intraocular Pressure. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 60:1776-1788 (2019). PubMed: 31022732
- Ferreira SA et al. Neighboring cells override 3D hydrogel matrix cues to drive human MSC quiescence. Biomaterials 176:13-23 (2018). PubMed: 29852376
- Levet S et al. An ancestral retroviral protein identified as a therapeutic target in type-1 diabetes. JCI Insight 2:N/A (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 28878130
- Shaker H et al. Tissue Factor promotes breast cancer stem cell activity in vitro. Oncotarget 8:25915-25927 (2017). PubMed: 28033108
- Clift D et al. A Method for the Acute and Rapid Degradation of Endogenous Proteins. Cell 171:1692-1706.e18 (2017). PubMed: 29153837