参阅全部 Mouse 亚类对照
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, WB, IP, ELISAmore details
Chemical/ Small Molecule (Trinitrophenol) conjugated to KLH.
The ab18448, MG1-45 immunoglobulin reacts with KLH and was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse and human tissues.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
纯化说明The immunoglobulin was purified by affinity chromatography.
Isotype control说明The ab18448, MG1-45 immunoglobulin reacts with KLH and was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse and human tissues.
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18448 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Suitable for surface or intracellular staining.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 18006877|
ab18448 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Wang Q et al. The mTOR Signal Pathway Is Overactivated in Human Lymphatic Malformations. Lymphat Res Biol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31381473
- Yuan SM et al. Over-expression of PPAR-?2 gene enhances the adipogenic differentiation of hemangioma-derived mesenchymal stem cellsin vitroandin vivo. Oncotarget 8:115817-115828 (2017). PubMed: 29383203
- Feng H et al. NLRX1 promotes immediate IRF1-directed antiviral responses by limiting dsRNA-activated translational inhibition mediated by PKR. Nat Immunol 18:1299-1309 (2017). PubMed: 28967880
- Keil R et al. Targeting of p0071 to the midbody depends on KIF3. J Cell Sci 122:1174-1183 (2009). PubMed: 19339549
- de Jong MA et al. Dendritic cells mediate herpes simplex virus infection and transmission through the C-type lectin DC-SIGN. J Gen Virol 89:2398-409 (2008). PubMed: 18796707