Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 100 pg/ml
- Range: 0.25 ng/ml - 60 ng/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture extracts, Tissue Extracts
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
参阅全部 HGF 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture extracts, Tissue Extracts
灵敏度< 100 pg/ml
范围0.25 ng/ml - 60 ng/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture extracts 114.4 100% - 134% Tissue Extracts 120.2 110% - 130%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s HGF Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse HGF in cell lysates and tissue lysates.
This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse HGF coated on a 96- well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and HGF present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse HGF antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of HGF bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Abcam has not and does not intend to apply for the REACH Authorisation of customers’ uses of products that contain European Authorisation list (Annex XIV) substances.
It is the responsibility of our customers to check the necessity of application of REACH Authorisation, and any other relevant authorisations, for their intended uses.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 2X Cell Lysis Buffer 1 x 5ml 500X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent 1 x 15ml 5X Sample Diluent Buffer 1 x 10ml Biotinylated anti-Mouse HGF 2 vials HGF Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse HGF Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
功能Potent mitogen for mature parenchymal hepatocyte cells, seems to be a hepatotrophic factor, and acts as a growth factor for a broad spectrum of tissues and cell types. Activating ligand for the receptor tyrosine kinase MET by binding to it and promoting its dimerization.
疾病相关Deafness, autosomal recessive, 39
序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase S1 family. Plasminogen subfamily.
Contains 4 kringle domains.
Contains 1 PAN domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- F TCF
- Fibroblast derived tumor cytotoxic factor
ab100687 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Tanaka Y et al. Nrf2 expression in pancreatic stellate cells promotes progression of cancer. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 321:G378-G388 (2021). PubMed: 34405729
- Huang G et al. Platelet-rich plasma shows beneficial effects for patients with knee osteoarthritis by suppressing inflammatory factors. Exp Ther Med 15:3096-3102 (2018). PubMed: 29599843
- Li G et al. Deletion of Pdcd5 in mice led to the deficiency of placenta development and embryonic lethality. Cell Death Dis 8:e2811 (2017). PubMed: 28542142
- Takehara Y et al. The restorative effects of adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells on damaged ovarian function. Lab Invest 93:181-93 (2013). PubMed: 23212100
- Demirci C et al. Loss of HGF/c-Met signaling in pancreatic ß-cells leads to incomplete maternal ß-cell adaptation and gestational diabetes mellitus. Diabetes 61:1143-52 (2012). PubMed: 22427375
- Araújo TG et al. Hepatocyte growth factor plays a key role in insulin resistance-associated compensatory mechanisms. Endocrinology 153:5760-9 (2012). Rat . PubMed: 23024263