Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 1 pg/ml
- Range: 1.02 pg/ml - 100 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
参阅全部 Eotaxin 试剂盒
批次内 样品 n Mean SD CV% Overall < 10% 批次间 样品 n Mean SD CV% Overall < 12%
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 1 pg/ml
范围1.02 pg/ml - 100 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 95.25 83% - 104% Serum 94.95 83% - 104% Plasma 92.54 84% - 103%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s Eotaxin-1 Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse Eotaxin in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse Eotaxin-1 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Eotaxin-1 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse Eotaxin-1 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Eotaxin-1 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml 80x HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Mouse Eotaxin-1 2 vials Eotaxin-1 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse Eotaxin-1 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
功能In response to the presence of allergens, this protein directly promotes the accumulation of eosinophils, a prominent feature of allergic inflammatory reactions. Binds to CCR3.
序列相似性Belongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
翻译后修饰O-linked glycan consists of a Gal-GalNAc disaccharide which is mofified with up to 2 sialic acid residues.
- Information by UniProt
- C-C motif chemokine 11
- CCL 11
ab100680 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Li X et al. miR-30a-3p participates in the development of asthma by targeting CCR3. Open Med (Wars) 15:483-491 (2020). PubMed: 33313407
- Ren X et al. FOXM1 promotes allergen-induced goblet cell metaplasia and pulmonary inflammation. Mol Cell Biol 33:371-86 (2013). PubMed: 23149934
- Ci X et al. Different Effects of Farrerol on an OVA-Induced Allergic Asthma and LPS-induced Acute Lung Injury. PLoS One 7:e34634 (2012). PubMed: 22563373