Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [16B11] to mono methyl Arginine
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG2b
产品名称Anti-mono methyl Arginine抗体[16B11]
参阅全部 mono methyl Arginine 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[16B11] to mono methyl Arginine
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
This antibody will be of central importance in analysing the methylation status of chromatin and transcription factors. Since it recognises monomethyl arginine only it can be used in parallel with ab413 (detects dimethyl arginine only) and ab412 (detects both monomethyl and dimethyl arginine) to monitor the exact modification status.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Primary antibody说明This antibody will be of central importance in analysing the methylation status of chromatin and transcription factors. Since it recognises monomethyl arginine only it can be used in parallel with ab413 (detects dimethyl arginine only) and ab412 (detects both monomethyl and dimethyl arginine) to monitor the exact modification status.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab414 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/50 - 1/500.|
- Arginine (mono methyl) antibody
ab414 被引用在 14 文献中.
- Jang KH et al. Liver disease-associated keratin 8 and 18 mutations modulate keratin acetylation and methylation. FASEB J 33:9030-9043 (2019). PubMed: 31199680
- de Groot R et al. Large-scale image-based profiling of single-cell phenotypes in arrayed CRISPR-Cas9 gene perturbation screens. Mol Syst Biol 14:e8064 (2018). PubMed: 29363560
- Poornima G et al. Arginine methylation promotes translation repression activity of eIF4G-binding protein, Scd6. Nucleic Acids Res 44:9358-9368 (2016). PubMed: 27613419
- Slade DJ et al. Chemical and biological methods to detect post-translational modifications of arginine. Biopolymers 101:133-43 (2014). PubMed: 23576281
- Shahriari A et al. Stable Suppression of Lactate Dehydrogenase Activity during Anoxia in the Foot Muscle of Littorina littorea and the Potential Role of Acetylation as a Novel Posttranslational Regulatory Mechanism. Enzyme Res 2013:461374 (2013). Dot blot . PubMed: 24233354