Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to MKP-1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 MKP-1 一抗
The immunogen sequence for ab1351, anti MKP-1 antibody (aka DUSP1), shares 100% sequence homology to MKP-2 (aka DUSP4).
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
预测可用于: Cow, Dog
- Recombinant Human MKP-1 protein (ab114331) can be used as a positive control in WB. WB: HeLa cell lysate
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1351 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
A 1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product. We recommend blocking in milk (3% milk in TBST) for 1 hour at room temperature.
功能Dual specificity phosphatase that dephosphorylates MAP kinase ERK2 on both 'Thr-183' and 'Tyr-185'.
组织特异性Expressed at high levels in the lung, liver placenta and pancreas. Moderate levels seen in the heart and skeletal muscle. Lower levels found in the brain and kidney.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CL 100 antibody
- CL100 antibody
- Dual Specificity Phosphatase 1 antibody
Anti-MKP-1 antibody (ab1351) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Observed band size: ~40 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Primary incubation was 1 hour.
ab1351 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Unni AM et al. Hyperactivation of ERK by multiple mechanisms is toxic to RTK-RAS mutation-driven lung adenocarcinoma cells. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30475204
- Jin Q et al. Estradiol postconditioning relieves ischemia/reperfusion injury in axial skin flaps of rats, inhibits apoptosis and alters the MKP-1/ERK pathway. Mol Med Rep 16:1472-1478 (2017). PubMed: 29067454
- Shen J et al. DUSP1 inhibits cell proliferation, metastasis and invasion and angiogenesis in gallbladder cancer. Oncotarget 8:12133-12144 (2017). PubMed: 28129656
- Delehouzé C et al. CDK/CK1 inhibitors roscovitine and CR8 downregulate amplified MYCN in neuroblastoma cells. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2013). Human . PubMed: 24317512
- Giachini FR et al. Extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 activation, via downregulation of mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase 1, mediates sex differences in desoxycorticosterone acetate-salt hypertension vascular reactivity. Hypertension 55:172-9 (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19901158
- Nguyen KA et al. Modulation of gonadotropin-releasing hormone-induced extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation by dual-specificity protein phosphatase 1 in LbetaT2 gonadotropes. Endocrinology 151:4882-93 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20685880