Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MiTF
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Chicken
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 MiTF 一抗
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Fr, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Chicken
Recombinant full length protein (His-tag) corresponding to Human MiTF.
Database link: O75030
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
ChIP Related Products
The Abpromise guarantee
1/300 - 1/1000.
1/300 - 1/1000.
功能Transcription factor for tyrosinase and tyrosinase-related protein 1. Binds to a symmetrical DNA sequence (E-boxes) (5'-CACGTG-3') found in the tyrosinase promoter. Plays a critical role in the differentiation of various cell types as neural crest-derived melanocytes, mast cells, osteoclasts and optic cup-derived retinal pigment epithelium.
组织特异性Isoform M is exclusively expressed in melanocytes and melanoma cells. Isoform A and isoform H are widely expressed in many cell types including melanocytes and retinal pigment epithelium (RPE). Isoform C is expressed in many cell types including RPE but not in melanocyte-lineage cells.
疾病相关Defects in MITF are the cause of Waardenburg syndrome type 2A (WS2A) [MIM:193510]. It is a dominant inherited disorder characterized by sensorineural hearing loss and patches of depigmentation. The features show variable expression and penetrance.
Defects in MITF are a cause of Waardenburg syndrome type 2 with ocular albinism (WS2-OA) [MIM:103470]. It is an ocular albinism with sensorineural deafness.
Defects in MITF are the cause of Tietz syndrome (TIETZS) [MIM:103500]. It is an autosomal dominant disorder characterized by generalized hypopigmentation and profound, congenital, bilateral deafness. Penetrance is complete.
序列相似性Belongs to the MiT/TFE family.
Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylation at Ser-405 significantly enhances the ability to bind the tyrosinase promoter.
- Information by UniProt
- BHLHE32 antibody
- bHLHe32 antibody
- Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 32 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of RPE (Retinal Pigment Epithelium) in chicken embryo (stage 14) labelling MiTF with ab122982 at dilution of 1/300. Embryo was fixed with paraformaldehyde and embedded in OCT compound and sectioned with a cryostat at 8
μm. Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugated anti-rabbit IgG was used at the secondary antibody.
At stage 14, Mitif protein is detected throughout the RPE (Retinal Pigment Epithelium).
Immunofluorescence analysis of mouse primary melanocytes labelling MiTF with ab122982 at a dilution of 1/300 (right). Nuclei couterstained with DAPI (blue) (left).
ab122982 被引用在 12 文献中.
- Yang JM et al. Long-term effects of human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived retinal cell transplantation in Pde6b knockout rats. Exp Mol Med 53:631-642 (2021). PubMed: 33828232
- Zurina IM et al. Human Melanocyte-Derived Spheroids: A Precise Test System for Drug Screening and a Multicellular Unit for Tissue Engineering. Front Bioeng Biotechnol 8:540 (2020). PubMed: 32582665
- Liu X et al. a-MSH-PE38KDEL Kills Melanoma Cells via Modulating Erk1/2/MITF/TYR Signaling in an MC1R-Dependent Manner. Onco Targets Ther 13:12457-12469 (2020). PubMed: 33299329
- Infarinato NR et al. BMP signaling: at the gate between activated melanocyte stem cells and differentiation. Genes Dev 34:1713-1734 (2020). PubMed: 33184221
- Guo Y et al. Modeling Retinitis Pigmentosa: Retinal Organoids Generated From the iPSCs of a Patient With the USH2A Mutation Show Early Developmental Abnormalities. Front Cell Neurosci 13:361 (2019). PubMed: 31481876