Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 2+3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
产品名称Anti-Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 2+3抗体
描述兔多克隆抗体to Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 2+3
This antibody recognises the monomer version (110kDa) and the dimer (220kDa) of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 2+3.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 2+3 (C terminal) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
- WB: Rat hippocampal lysate, HEK 293
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), BSA, 0.24% HEPES, 4.41% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
相关性L glutamate is the major excitatory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system and activates both ionotropic and metabotropic glutamate receptors. Glutamatergic neurotransmission is involved in most aspects of normal brain function and can be perturbed in many neuropathologic conditions. The metabotropic glutamate receptors are a family of G protein coupled receptors, that have been divided into 3 groups on the basis of sequence homology, putative signal transduction mechanisms, and pharmacologic properties. Group I includes GRM1 and GRM5 and these receptors have been shown to activate phospholipase C. Group II includes GRM2 and GRM3 while Group III includes GRM4, GRM6, GRM7 and GRM8. The activity of GRM2 and GRM3 receptors are mediated by a G-protein that inhibits adenylate cyclase activity.
细胞定位Integral membrane protein.
- GLUR2 antibody
- GLUR3 antibody
- Glutamate receptor homolog antibody
Anti-Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 2+3 antibody (ab6438) at 1/1000 dilution + rat hippocampal lysate at 10 µg
Showing the specific immunolabeling of the ~110k monomer and the ~220k dimer of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 2+3.
All lanes : Anti-Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 2+3 antibody (ab6438)
All lanes : HEK 293 cell expression
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
As shown in the autoradiograph, ab6438 recognizes both the ~110k monomer and the ~220k dimer of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 2 (Lane 1) and Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 3 (Lane 2). Also shown is the specific immunolabeling of the monomer.
ab6438 被引用在 12 文献中.
- Lee J et al. Defining the Homo- and Heterodimerization Propensities of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors. Cell Rep 31:107605 (2020). PubMed: 32375054
- Li Q et al. Group II metabotropic glutamate receptor agonist promotes retinal ganglion cell survival by reducing neuronal excitotoxicity in a rat chronic ocular hypertension model. Neuropharmacology 170:108016 (2020). PubMed: 32101763
- Onishi T et al. Acute spatial spread of NO-mediated potentiation during hindpaw ischaemia in mice. J Physiol 597:3441-3455 (2019). PubMed: 31087329
- Gonzalez-Reyes LE et al. Sonic Hedgehog is expressed by hilar mossy cells and regulates cellular survival and neurogenesis in the adult hippocampus. Sci Rep 9:17402 (2019). PubMed: 31758070
- Lu Y et al. Activity-dependent synaptic integration and modulation of bilateral excitatory inputs in an auditory coincidence detection circuit. J Physiol 596:1981-1997 (2018). PubMed: 29572827
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com