Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Menin
- Suitable for: IP, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Menin 一抗
经测试应用适用于: IP, IHC-P, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
预测可用于: Rat, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Baboon, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide (Human) - which represents a portion of the C-terminus of human MEN1.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Affinity purified using the immunising peptideimmobilized on solid support.
ChIP Related Products
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2605 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use a concentration of 2 - 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||1/10000 - 1/25000. Detects a band of approximately 68 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa).Can be blocked with Recombinant Menin protein (ab114387).|
功能Essential component of a MLL/SET1 histone methyltransferase (HMT) complex, a complex that specifically methylates 'Lys-4' of histone H3 (H3K4). Functions as a transcriptional regulator. Binds to the TERT promoter and represses telomerase expression. Plays a role in TGFB1-mediated inhibition of cell-proliferation, possibly regulating SMAD3 transcriptional activity. Represses JUND-mediated transcriptional activation on AP1 sites, as well as that mediated by NFKB subunit RELA. Positively regulates HOXC8 and HOXC6 gene expression. May be involved in normal hematopoiesis through the activation of HOXA9 expression (By similarity). May be involved in DNA repair.
疾病相关Defects in MEN1 are the cause of familial multiple endocrine neoplasia type I (MEN1) [MIM:131100]. Autosomal dominant disorder characterized by tumors of the parathyroid glands, gastro-intestinal endocrine tissue, the anterior pituitary and other tissues. Cutaneous lesions and nervous-tissue tumors can exist. Prognosis in MEN1 patients is related to hormonal hypersecretion by tumors, such as hypergastrinemia causing severe peptic ulcer disease (Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, ZES), primary hyperparathyroidism, and acute forms of hyperinsulinemia.
Defects in MEN1 are the cause of familial isolated hyperparathyroidism (FIHP) [MIM:145000]; also known as hyperparathyroidism type 1 (HRPT1). FIHP is an autosomal dominant disorder characterized by hypercalcemia, elevated parathyroid hormone (PTH) levels, and uniglandular or multiglandular parathyroid tumors.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
细胞定位Nucleus. Concentrated in nuclear body-like structures. Relocates to the nuclear matrix upon gamma irradiation.
- Information by UniProt
- MEA 1 antibody
- MEA1 antibody
- MEN 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Menin antibody (ab2605) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : TCMK-1 (Mouse kidney epithelial cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : NIH/3T3 (Mouse embryo fibroblast cell line) whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 68 kDa
Samples in NETN lysis buffer.
Exposure time: 30 seconds.
Immunohistochemical analysis of human lung carcinoma tissue labeling Menin with ab2605 at 1 µg/ml. Detection: DAB.
Immunohistochemical analysis of human breast carcinoma tissue labelling Menin with ab2605 at 1µg/ml. Detection: DAB.
ab2605 被引用在 18 文献中.
- Lines KE et al. MiR-15a/miR-16-1 expression inversely correlates with cyclin D1 levels in Men1 pituitary NETs. J Endocrinol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30389902
- Uraki S et al. Atypical pituitary adenoma with MEN1 somatic mutation associated with abnormalities of DNA mismatch repair genes; MLH1 germline mutation and MSH6 somatic mutation. Endocr J 64:895-906 (2017). PubMed: 28701629
- Shell J et al. SomaticVHLMutation in a Patient With MEN1-Associated Metastatic Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor Responding to Sunitinib Treatment: A Case Report. J Endocr Soc 1:1124-1134 (2017). PubMed: 29264567
- Lines KE et al. A MEN1 pancreatic neuroendocrine tumour mouse model under temporal control. Endocr Connect 6:232-242 (2017). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 28420716
- Lines KE et al. Epigenetic pathway inhibitors represent potential drugs for treating pancreatic and bronchial neuroendocrine tumors. Oncogenesis 6:e332 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28504695