Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to MCT2
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129290 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2.5 - 3.75 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
功能Proton-linked monocarboxylate transporter. Catalyzes the rapid transport across the plasma membrane of many monocarboxylates such as lactate, pyruvate, branched-chain oxo acids derived from leucine, valine and isoleucine, and the ketone bodies acetoacetate, beta-hydroxybutyrate and acetate. MCT2 is a high affinity pyruvate transporter.
组织特异性High expression in testis, moderate to low in spleen, heart, kidney, pancreas, skeletal muscle, brain and Leukocyte. Restricted expression in normal tissues, but widely expressed in cancer cells.
序列相似性Belongs to the major facilitator superfamily. Monocarboxylate porter (TC 2.A.1.13) family.
- Information by UniProt
- MCT 2 antibody
- MCT antibody
- Monocarboxylate transporter 2 antibody
ab129290 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Giatromanolaki A et al. Programmed death-1 receptor (PD-1) and PD-ligand-1 (PD-L1) expression in non-small cell lung cancer and the immune-suppressive effect of anaerobic glycolysis. Med Oncol 36:76 (2019). PubMed: 31342270
- Lund J et al. Utilization of lactic acid in human myotubes and interplay with glucose and fatty acid metabolism. Sci Rep 8:9814 (2018). PubMed: 29959350
- Eilertsen M et al. Monocarboxylate transporters 1-4 in NSCLC: MCT1 is an independent prognostic marker for survival. PLoS One 9:e105038 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 25225794