Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [R29.6] to Maltose Binding Protein
- Suitable for: IP, WB, ChIP
- Isotype: IgG1
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性Epitope tagging offers an easy and universal strategy for the identification and purification of proteins derived by recombinant DNA technology. The insertion of a Maltose Binding Protein (MBP) tag creates a stable fusion product that does not interfere with the bioactivity of the protein or with the biodistribution of the MBP tagged product. Cleavage by factor Xa separates MBP from its partner protein.
- ECK4026 antibody
- JW3994 antibody
- Mal E antibody
ab65 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Kamennaya NA & Post AF Characterization of cyanate metabolism in marine Synechococcus and Prochlorococcus spp. Appl Environ Microbiol 77:291-301 (2011). PubMed: 21057026
- Im YJ et al. Structure and function of the ESCRT-II-III interface in multivesicular body biogenesis. Dev Cell 17:234-43 (2009). PubMed: 19686684
- Verhoeven GS et al. Differential bacterial surface display of peptides by the transmembrane domain of OmpA. PLoS One 4:e6739 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19707582
- Liu X et al. Whole-genome comparison of Leu3 binding in vitro and in vivo reveals the importance of nucleosome occupancy in target site selection. Genome Res 16:1517-28 (2006). PubMed: 17053089
- Liu X et al. DIP-chip: rapid and accurate determination of DNA-binding specificity. Genome Res 15:421-7 (2005). ChIP ; Saccharomyces cerevisiae . PubMed: 15710749
- Leliveld SR et al. Apoptin induces tumor-specific apoptosis as a globular multimer. J Biol Chem 278:9042-51 (2003). ICC/IF . PubMed: 12496278