Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Lysozyme
- Suitable for: WB
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Lysozyme 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
Lysozyme from Hen Egg White
- Assayed against 1.0 ug of Lysozyme from hen egg white in a standard ELISA using Peroxidase conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Rabbit IgG [H&L] (Goat) and (ABTS (2,2’-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing the problem with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation.
One factor contributing to the crisis is the use of antibodies that are not suitable. This can lead to misleading results and the use of incorrect data informing project assumptions and direction. To help address this challenge, we have introduced an application and species grid on our primary antibody datasheets to make it easy to simplify identification of the right antibody for your needs.
Learn more here.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明IgG fraction purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Rabbit Serum as well as purified and partially purified Lysozyme.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab391 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/500 - 1/2000.
1/500 - 1/2000.
功能Lysozymes have primarily a bacteriolytic function; those in tissues and body fluids are associated with the monocyte-macrophage system and enhance the activity of immunoagents.
序列相似性Belongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 22 family.
- Information by UniProt
- 1 4 beta N acetylmuramidase C antibody
- 1 antibody
- 4-beta-N-acetylmuramidase C antibody
ab391 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Mener A et al. Antibody-mediated immunosuppression can result from RBC antigen loss independent of Fc? receptors in mice. Transfusion 59:371-384 (2019). PubMed: 30474857
- Balic A et al. Antigen Sampling CSF1R-Expressing Epithelial Cells Are the Functional Equivalents of Mammalian M Cells in the Avian Follicle-Associated Epithelium. Front Immunol 10:2495 (2019). PubMed: 31695701
- Bao Y et al. O-specific polysaccharide confers lysozyme resistance to extraintestinal pathogenic Escherichia coli. Virulence 9:666-680 (2018). PubMed: 29405825
- Maier CL et al. Antibody-mediated immune suppression by antigen modulation is antigen-specific. Blood Adv 2:2986-3000 (2018). PubMed: 30413434
- He T et al. Proteomic comparison by iTRAQ combined with mass spectrometry of egg white proteins in laying hens (Gallus gallus) fed with soybean meal and cottonseed meal. PLoS One 12:e0182886 (2017). PubMed: 28813468
- Doulias PT et al. Mass spectrometry-based identification of S-nitrosocysteine in vivo using organic mercury assisted enrichment. Methods : (2012). WB . PubMed: 23116708
- Sagiv Y et al. A distal effect of microsomal triglyceride transfer protein deficiency on the lysosomal recycling of CD1d. J Exp Med 204:921-8 (2007). WB . PubMed: 17403933