Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to LINE-1 ORF2p
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgY
描述鸡多克隆抗体to LINE-1 ORF2p
The two synthetic immunogen peptides correspond to regions within the endonuclease domain of LINE-1 ORF2p protein. This antibody is intended for use in studying control of L1 retrotransposons.
经测试应用适用于: WB, ELISAmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human LINE-1 ORF2p conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin. Two synthetic peptides conjugated to keyhole limpet hemocyanin (KLH). The peptides correspond to regions within the endonuclease domain of LINE-1 ORF2p protein.
Database link: O00370
- induced bacterially expressed human ORF2
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
Expiration date is one (1) year from date of opening product.
ab106004 is intended for use in studying control of L1 retrotransposons.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明ab106004 is an IgY fraction antibody purified from monospecific Chicken egg yolks by a multi-step process which includes selective precipitation and salt fractionation, followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106004 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 149 kDa.|
- SwissProt: O00370 Human
- L1/ORF2 antibody
- LINE 1 ORF2p antibody
- LINE-1 retrotransposable element ORF2 protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-LINE-1 ORF2p antibody (ab106004) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : induced bacterially expressed human ORF2
Lane 2 : uninduced bacterially expressed human ORF2
Predicted band size: 149 kDa
Note: No specific band staining is seen in the uninduced lane (lane 2). The lower molecular weight bands represent non-specific staining. The band at ~70 kDa (arrowhead) corresponds to a Human LINE-1 ORF2p endonuclease domain fusion protein.
ab106004 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Romero MA et al. Acute and chronic resistance training downregulates select LINE-1 retrotransposon activity markers in human skeletal muscle. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 314:C379-C388 (2018). PubMed: 29351416
- Thomas CA et al. Modeling of TREX1-Dependent Autoimmune Disease using Human Stem Cells Highlights L1 Accumulation as a Source of Neuroinflammation. Cell Stem Cell 21:319-331.e8 (2017). PubMed: 28803918