Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Leptin
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Human, Bird
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3583 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|IHC-Fr||1/50 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/200 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 16 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||Use 3-5µl for 106 cells.|
功能May function as part of a signaling pathway that acts to regulate the size of the body fat depot. An increase in the level of LEP may act directly or indirectly on the CNS to inhibit food intake and/or regulate energy expenditure as part of a homeostatic mechanism to maintain constancy of the adipose mass.
疾病相关Defects in LEP may be a cause of obesity (OBESITY) [MIM:601665]. It is a condition characterized by an increase of body weight beyond the limitation of skeletal and physical requirements, as the result of excessive accumulation of body fat.
序列相似性Belongs to the leptin family.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ94114 antibody
- LEP antibody
- LEP_HUMAN antibody
ab3583 at a dilution of 1 / 4000 staining leptin in mouse 3T3-L1 cell lysate by Western blot.
ab3583 staining Leptin in 3T3-L1 cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 and blocked with 1% BSA for 1 hour at room temperature. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (2ug/ml in 0.1% BSA) for 3 hours at room temperature. An Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody (1/2000) (Panel a). Nuclei were stained with DAPI (Panel b). F-actin stained with Rhodamine Phalloidin (panel c). Merged images shown in panel d.
ICC/IF image of ab3583 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab3583, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab3583 staining Leptin in Human mesenchyml stem cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 10% serum for 30 minutes at 22°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in 10% horse serum) for 1 hour at 22°C. A FITC-conjugated Mouse anti-rabbit IgG1 monoclonal was used as the secondary antibody (1/100).
Immunohistochemical staining of Leptin in Sheep brain using ab3583.
ab3583 staining Leptin in 3T3-L1 cells by Flow Cytometry. The sample was incubated with the primary antibody (3ug/ml in 2.5% BSA) for 2 hours at room temperature. An Alexa Fluor 488®-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit (1/400) was used as the secondary antibody. Red histogram represents ab3583, pink histogram represents isotype control, purple histogram represents unstained control, green histogram represents no primary antibody control
ab3583 被引用在 21 文献中.
- Cao HJ et al. Effect and mechanism of psoralidin on promoting osteogenesis and inhibiting adipogenesis. Phytomedicine 61:152860 (2019). PubMed: 31048126
- Tang XM et al. Upregulation of suppressor of cytokine signaling 3 ameliorates spinal degenerative disease in adolescents by mediating leptin and tumor necrosis factor-a levels. Exp Ther Med 18:2231-2237 (2019). PubMed: 31410173
- Zhang T et al. Leptin Expression in Human Epicardial Adipose Tissue Is Associated with Local Coronary Atherosclerosis. Med Sci Monit 25:9913-9922 (2019). PubMed: 31872802
- Han YC et al. Leptin regulates disc cartilage endplate degeneration and ossification through activation of the MAPK-ERK signalling pathway in vivo and in vitro. J Cell Mol Med N/A:N/A (2018). WB . PubMed: 29372627
- Liu Y et al. HN1L Promotes Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Stem Cells through LEPR-STAT3 Pathway. Stem Cell Reports 10:212-227 (2018). PubMed: 29249663