Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to LDB2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3627 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42.7 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
功能Binds to the LIM domain of a wide variety of LIM domain-containing transcription factors.
序列相似性Belongs to the LDB family.
翻译后修饰Ubiquitinated by RLIM/RNF12, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
- Information by UniProt
- Carboxyl terminal LIM domain binding protein 1 antibody
- Carboxyl terminal LIM domain protein 1 antibody
- Carboxyl-terminal LIM domain-binding protein 1 antibody
Western blot using ab3627 at 1/500.
Lane 1: Human Kidney
Lane 2: Mouse Spleen
Lysates at 18
µg per lane.
Secondary ab: Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) Pre-Adsorbed
Exposure time: 1 minute.
ab3627 被引用在 1 文献中.
- Storbeck CJ et al. The Ldb1 and Ldb2 transcriptional cofactors interact with the Ste20-like kinase SLK and regulate cell migration. Mol Biol Cell 20:4174-82 (2009). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 19675209