Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to LAT (phospho Y132)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from rabbit serum by sequential epitope-specific chromatography. The antibody has been negatively preadsorbed using a non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the site of phosphorylation to remove antibody that is reactive with non-phosphorylated LAT. The final product is generated by affinity chromatography using an LAT-derived peptide that is phosphorylated at tyrosine 132.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4476 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31.4 kDa).|
功能Required for TCR (T-cell antigen receptor)- and pre-TCR-mediated signaling, both in mature T-cells and during their development. Involved in FCGR3 (low affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc region receptor III)-mediated signaling in natural killer cells and FCER1 (high affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor)-mediated signaling in mast cells. Couples activation of these receptors and their associated kinases with distal intracellular events such as mobilization of intracellular calcium stores, PKC activation, MAPK activation or cytoskeletal reorganization through the recruitment of PLCG1, GRB2, GRAP2, and other signaling molecules.
组织特异性Expressed in thymus, T-cells, NK cells, mast cells and, at lower levels, in spleen. Present in T-cells but not B-cells (at protein level).
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated on tyrosines by ZAP-70 upon TCR activation, or by SYK upon other immunoreceptor activation; which leads to the recruitment of multiple signaling molecules. Is one of the most prominently tyrosine-phosphorylated proteins detected following TCR engagement. May be dephosphorylated by PTPRJ.
Palmitoylation of Cys-26 and Cys-29 is required for raft targeting and efficient phosphorylation.
细胞定位Cell membrane. Present in lipid rafts.
- Information by UniProt
- 36 kDa phospho tyrosine adapter protein antibody
- 36 kDa phospho-tyrosine adapter protein antibody
- 36 kDa phospho-tyrosine adaptor protein antibody
Extracts prepared from Jurkat E6.1 cells were left unstimulated (1) or stimulated (2-5), resolved by SDS-PAGE on a 10% polyacrylamide gel, and transferred to PVDF. Membranes were blocked with a 5% BSA-TBST buffer overnight at 4°C, then were incubated with 0.35
µg/ml phospho LAT (Tyr 132) antibody for two hours at room temperature in a 3% BSA-TBST buffer, following prior incubation with: no peptide (1, 2), the nonphosphopeptide corresponding to the immunogen (3), a generic phosphotyrosine containing peptide (4), or, the phosphopeptide immunogen (5). After washing, membranes were incubated with goat F(ab’)2 anti-rabbit IgG alkaline phosphatase and signals were detected using the Tropix WesternStar method. The data show that only the peptide corresponding to phospho LAT (Tyr 132) completely blocks the antibody signal, thereby demonstrating the specificity of the antibody, and stimulation-induced tyrosine phosphorylation of phospho LAT (Tyr 132).
ab4476 被引用在 13 文献中.
- Wang QL et al. T Cell Receptor (TCR)-Induced PLC-?1 Sumoylation via PIASxß and PIAS3 SUMO E3 Ligases Regulates the Microcluster Assembly and Physiological Function of PLC-?1. Front Immunol 10:314 (2019). PubMed: 30873169
- Arbulo-Echevarria MM et al. A Stretch of Negatively Charged Amino Acids of Linker for Activation of T-Cell Adaptor Has a Dual Role in T-Cell Antigen Receptor Intracellular Signaling. Front Immunol 9:115 (2018). PubMed: 29456532
- Bustos-Morán E et al. Microtubule-associated protein-4 controls nanovesicle dynamics and T cell activation. J Cell Sci 130:1217-1223 (2017). PubMed: 28209780
- Chan AY et al. A novel human autoimmune syndrome caused by combined hypomorphic and activating mutations in ZAP-70. J Exp Med 213:155-65 (2016). PubMed: 26783323
- Blas-Rus N et al. Aurora A drives early signalling and vesicle dynamics during T-cell activation. Nat Commun 7:11389 (2016). PubMed: 27091106