Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to KLF4
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 KLF4 一抗
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, WBmore details
预测可用于: Rat, Chinese hamster
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Mouse KLF4 aa 1-100 conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin (KLH).
Database link: Q60793
- WB: Mouse ES-E14TG2a whole cell lysate. ICC/IF: mES cells.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129473 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).|
功能Transcription factor; can act both as activator and as repressor. Binds the 5'-CACCC-3' core sequence. Binds to the promoter region of its own gene and can activate its own transcription. Regulates the expression of key transcription factors during embryonic development. Plays an important role in maintaining embryonic stem cells, and in preventing their differentiation. Required for establishing the barrier function of the skin and for postnatal maturation and maintenance of the ocular surface. Involved in the differentiation of epithelial cells and may also function in skeletal and kidney development. Contributes to the down-regulation of p53/TP53 transcription.
序列相似性Belongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
结构域the 9aaTAD motif is a transactivation domain present in a large number of yeast and animal transcription factors.
- Information by UniProt
- Endothelial Kruppel like zinc finger protein antibody
- Epithelial zinc finger protein EZF antibody
- EZF antibody
Anti-KLF4 antibody (ab129473) at 1 µg/ml + E14Tg2a (Mouse embryonic stem cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 54 kDa
Observed band size: 60 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 8 minutes
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MOPS buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 50 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using 5% Bovine Serum Albumin before being incubated with ab129473 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using an anti-rabbit antibody conjugated to HRP, and visualised using ECL development solution.
ICC/IF image of ab129473 stained mouse ES cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab129473, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM. This antibody also gave a positive result in 100% methanol fixed (5 min) mouse ES cells at 1µg/ml.
ab129473 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Zhang X et al. KLF4 alleviates cerebral vascular injury by ameliorating vascular endothelial inflammation and regulating tight junction protein expression following ischemic stroke. J Neuroinflammation 17:107 (2020). PubMed: 32264912
- Mathieu J et al. Folliculin regulates mTORC1/2 and WNT pathways in early human pluripotency. Nat Commun 10:632 (2019). PubMed: 30733432
- Kaowinn S et al. CGK062, a small chemical molecule, inhibits cancer upregulated gene 2-induced oncogenesis through NEK2 and ß-catenin. Int J Oncol 54:1295-1305 (2019). PubMed: 30968157
- Yin M et al. CD34+KLF4+ Stromal Stem Cells Contribute to Endometrial Regeneration and Repair. Cell Rep 27:2709-2724.e3 (2019). PubMed: 31141693
- Gong J et al. Krüppel-like factor 4 ameliorates diabetic kidney disease by activating autophagy via the mTOR pathway. Mol Med Rep 20:3240-3248 (2019). PubMed: 31432191