Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to KIF5B
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 KIF5B 一抗
特异性This antibody is specific for KIF5B and does not detect other kinesin isotypes.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5629 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 110 kDa).Can be blocked with Human KIF5B peptide (ab41782).|
功能Microtubule-dependent motor required for normal distribution of mitochondria and lysosomes.
序列相似性Belongs to the TRAFAC class myosin-kinesin ATPase superfamily. Kinesin family. Kinesin subfamily.
Contains 1 kinesin motor domain.
结构域Composed of three structural domains: a large globular N-terminal domain which is responsible for the motor activity of kinesin (it hydrolyzes ATP and binds microtubule), a central alpha-helical coiled coil domain that mediates the heavy chain dimerization; and a small globular C-terminal domain which interacts with other proteins (such as the kinesin light chains), vesicles and membranous organelles.
细胞定位Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton. Uniformly distributed between soma and neurites in hippocampal neurons.
- Information by UniProt
- Conventional kinesin heavy chain antibody
- KIF 5B antibody
- KIF5B antibody
ab5629 labelling KIF5B (green) in HeLa cells. Cells fixed in 3.2% paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.2% Triton X-100 for 30 minutes at 37ºC were blocked with 3% BSA in PBS for 30 minutes at room temperature. Cells were incubated with the primary antibody (1:250) overnight at 4°C. A fluorescently-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG was used as the secondary antibody (1:2000). Images were taken on wide-field fluorescent microscope at 63X magnification.
Shows ab5629 used for a Western blot of Mouse neuronal cell extract.
ab5629 at 1/200 dilution staining the mouse oligodendrocyte cell line, Olineu, by immunocytochemistry. The antibody was incubated with the cells for 30 minutes and then detected using a Cy3 conjugated secondary antibody.
This image is courtesy of an Abreview submitted by Katarina Trajko on 22 February 2006.
ab5629 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Tigchelaar W et al. Hypertrophy induced KIF5B controls mitochondrial localization and function in neonatal rat cardiomyocytes. J Mol Cell Cardiol 97:70-81 (2016). PubMed: 27094714
- Du W et al. Kinesin 1 Drives Autolysosome Tubulation. Dev Cell 37:326-336 (2016). PubMed: 27219061
- Carpentier DC et al. Vaccinia virus protein complex F12/E2 interacts with kinesin light chain isoform 2 to engage the kinesin-1 motor complex. PLoS Pathog 11:e1004723 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25760349
- Brown AK et al. Opposing microtubule motors control motility, morphology and cargo segregation during ER-to-Golgi transport. Biol Open 3:307-13 (2014). PubMed: 24705013
- Barry J et al. Activation of conventional kinesin motors in clusters by Shaw voltage-gated K+ channels. J Cell Sci 126:2027-41 (2013). PubMed: 23487040
- Hunt SD et al. Microtubule motors mediate endosomal sorting by maintaining functional domain organization. J Cell Sci 126:2493-501 (2013). PubMed: 23549789
- Loschi M et al. Dynein and kinesin regulate stress-granule and P-body dynamics. J Cell Sci 122:3973-82 (2009). ICC/IF . PubMed: 19825938
- Cardoso CM et al. Depletion of kinesin 5B affects lysosomal distribution and stability and induces peri-nuclear accumulation of autophagosomes in cancer cells. PLoS One 4:e4424 (2009). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19242560
- DeBoer SR et al. Conventional kinesin holoenzymes are composed of heavy and light chain homodimers. Biochemistry 47:4535-43 (2008). PubMed: 18361505
- Brickley K et al. GRIF-1 and OIP106, members of a novel gene family of coiled-coil domain proteins: association in vivo and in vitro with kinesin. J Biol Chem 280:14723-32 (2005). PubMed: 15644324