Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to KIF4A/KIF4
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 KIF4A/KIF4 一抗
预测可用于: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Pig
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
功能Motor protein that translocates PRC1 to the plus ends of interdigitating spindle microtubules during the metaphase to anaphase transition, an essential step for the formation of an organized central spindle midzone and midbody and for successful cytokinesis. May play a role in mitotic chromosomal positioning and bipolar spindle stabilization.
组织特异性Highly expressed in hematopoietic tissues, fetal liver, spleen, thymus and adult thymus and bone marrow. Lower levels are found in heart, testis, kidney, colon and lung.
序列相似性Belongs to the kinesin-like protein family. Chromokinesin subfamily.
Contains 1 kinesin-motor domain.
细胞定位Nucleus matrix. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. Midbody. Chromosome. Not present in the nucleolus. In early mitosis, associated with the mitotic spindle, in anaphase, localized to the spindle midzone and, in telophase and cytokinesis, to the midbody. In late cytokinesis, found in the center of the midbody. Associated with chromosomes at all stages of mitosis.
- Information by UniProt
- Chromokinesin antibody
- Chromokinesin-A antibody
- Chromosome associated kinesin KIF4A antibody
ab3815 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Champion L et al. Dissociation of membrane-chromatin contacts is required for proper chromosome segregation in mitosis. Mol Biol Cell 30:427-440 (2019). PubMed: 30586323
- Lopez-Camacho C et al. Core binding factor ß (CBFß) is retained in the midbody during cytokinesis. J Cell Physiol 229:1466-74 (2014). PubMed: 24648201
- Hu CK et al. Midbody assembly and its regulation during cytokinesis. Mol Biol Cell 23:1024-34 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22278743
- Hu CK et al. Plk1 negatively regulates PRC1 to prevent premature midzone formation before cytokinesis. Mol Biol Cell 23:2702-11 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22621898
- Hu CK et al. KIF4 regulates midzone length during cytokinesis. Curr Biol 21:815-24 (2011). PubMed: 21565503
- Wilmeth LJ et al. Mutual dependence of Mob1 and the chromosomal passenger complex for localization during mitosis. Mol Biol Cell 21:380-92 (2010). Human . PubMed: 19955215