Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to KAT13A / SRC1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-KAT13A / SRC1抗体
参阅全部 KAT13A / SRC1 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to KAT13A / SRC1
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-P, IPmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
预测可用于: Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human KAT13A/ SRC1 aa 600-650.
Database link: Q15788
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
功能Nuclear receptor coactivator that directly binds nuclear receptors and stimulates the transcriptional activities in a hormone-dependent fashion. Involved in the coactivation of different nuclear receptors, such as for steroids (PGR, GR and ER), retinoids (RXRs), thyroid hormone (TRs) and prostanoids (PPARs). Also involved in coactivation mediated by STAT3, STAT5A, STAT5B and STAT6 transcription factors. Displays histone acetyltransferase activity toward H3 and H4; the relevance of such activity remains however unclear. Plays a central role in creating multisubunit coactivator complexes that act via remodeling of chromatin, and possibly acts by participating in both chromatin remodeling and recruitment of general transcription factors. Required with NCOA2 to control energy balance between white and brown adipose tissues. Required for mediating steroid hormone response. Isoform 2 has a higher thyroid hormone-dependent transactivation activity than isoform 1 and isoform 3.
疾病相关Note=A chromosomal aberration involving NCOA1 is a cause of rhabdomyosarcoma. Translocation t(2;2)(q35;p23) with PAX3 generates the NCOA1-PAX3 oncogene consisting of the N-terminus part of PAX3 and the C-terminus part of NCOA1. The fusion protein acts as a transcriptional activator. Rhabdomyosarcoma is the most common soft tissue carcinoma in childhood, representing 5-8% of all malignancies in children.
序列相似性Belongs to the SRC/p160 nuclear receptor coactivator family.
Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domain.
结构域The C-terminal (1107-1441) part mediates the histone acetyltransferase (HAT) activity.
Contains 7 Leu-Xaa-Xaa-Leu-Leu (LXXLL) motifs. LXXLL motifs 3, 4 and 5 are essential for the association with nuclear receptors. LXXLL motif 7, which is not present in isoform 2, increases the affinity for steroid receptors in vitro.
翻译后修饰Sumoylated; sumoylation increases its interaction with PGR and prolongs its retention in the nucleus. It does not prevent its ubiquitination and does not exert a clear effect on the stability of the protein.
Ubiquitinated; leading to proteasome-mediated degradation. Ubiquitination and sumoylation take place at different sites.
Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- bHLHe74 antibody
- Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 74 antibody
- F SRC 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-KAT13A / SRC1 antibody (ab5407) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : 293T whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : 293T whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : HeLa cells at 50 µg
Lane 5 : Mouse NIH3T3 cells at 50 µg
Exposure time:30 seconds
KAT13A/SRC1 was immunoprecipitated from 1mg of 293T cells prepared using NETN lysis buffer.
Exposure time: 10 seconds.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human prostate carcinoma labeling KAT13A/SRC1 with ab5407 at 1/1000 dilution.
Counter stained with Hematoxylin.
ab5407 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Allen AE et al. Spectral sensitivity of cone vision in the diurnal murid Rhabdomys pumilio. J Exp Biol 223:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32371443
- Domènech EB et al. A New Cerkl Mouse Model Generated by CRISPR-Cas9 Shows Progressive Retinal Degeneration and Altered Morphological and Electrophysiological Phenotype. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 61:14 (2020). PubMed: 32658961
- Achberger K et al. Merging organoid and organ-on-a-chip technology to generate complex multi-layer tissue models in a human retina-on-a-chip platform. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31451149
- Xiong Y et al. Eph/ephrin signalling serves a bidirectional role in lipopolysaccharide-induced intestinal injury. Mol Med Rep 18:2171-2181 (2018). PubMed: 29901151
- Du M et al. Transgenic Mice Overexpressing Serum Retinol-Binding Protein Develop Progressive Retinal Degeneration through a Retinoid-Independent Mechanism. Mol Cell Biol 35:2771-89 (2015). PubMed: 26055327
- Hernandez M et al. Immunohistochemical changes in rat retinas at various time periods of elevated intraocular pressure. Mol Vis 15:2696-709 (2009). PubMed: 20019879