Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Kallikrein 5
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 Kallikrein 5 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Kallikrein 5
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 280-293 of Human KLK5.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
功能May be involved in desquamation.
组织特异性Expressed in skin, breast, brain and testis. Expressed at the stratum granulosum of palmar skin.
序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- HK5 antibody
- Kallikrein 5 antibody
- Kallikrein L2 antibody
ab7283 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Furio L et al. Transgenic kallikrein 5 mice reproduce major cutaneous and systemic hallmarks of Netherton syndrome. J Exp Med 211:499-513 (2014). PubMed: 24534191
- Bonnart C et al. Elastase 2 is expressed in human and mouse epidermis and impairs skin barrier function in Netherton syndrome through filaggrin and lipid misprocessing. J Clin Invest 120:871-82 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20179351
- Yanagi T et al. Self-improvement of keratinocyte differentiation defects during skin maturation in ABCA12-deficient harlequin ichthyosis model mice. Am J Pathol 177:106-18 (2010). WB, IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20489143
- Di WL et al. A heterozygous null mutation combined with the G1258A polymorphism of SPINK5 causes impaired LEKTI function and abnormal expression of skin barrier proteins. Br J Dermatol 161:404-12 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19438860