Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [6F / 6F8] to Kaiso
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Hamster, Dog, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
产品名称Anti-Kaiso抗体[6F / 6F8]
参阅全部 Kaiso 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[6F / 6F8] to Kaiso
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Hamster, Dog, Human
Fusion protein corresponding to Human Kaiso.
- CSML0 cells (IP then Western). In Flow Cytometry, this antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam.
We can conjugate this antibody to FITC for you (please see ab150256 for details).
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Contains 0.4M Arginine
Concentration information loading...
克隆编号6F / 6F8
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab12723 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa).|
功能Transcriptional regulator with bimodal DNA-binding specificity. Binds to methylated CpG dinucleotides in the consensus sequence 5'-CGCG-3' and also binds to the non-methylated consensus sequence 5'-CTGCNA-3'. Recruits the N-CoR repressor complex to promote histone deacetylation and the formation of repressive chromatin structures in target gene promoters. May contribute to the repression of target genes of the Wnt signaling pathway. May also activate transcription of a subset of target genes by the recruitment of CTNND2.
组织特异性Expressed in vascular endothelium.
序列相似性Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
细胞定位Nucleus. Cytoplasm. Also cytoplasmic in cells grown at high densities.
- Information by UniProt
- Kaiso antibody
- Kaiso protein antibody
- Kaiso transcription factor antibody
Immunofluorescence using clone 6F / 6F8 on C2C12 cells.
Kaiso was IP'd from CSML0 cells using clone 6F / 6F8 and western blotted using clone 6F / 6F8.Kaiso was IP'd from CSML0 cells using clone 6F / 6F8 and western blotted using clone 6F / 6F8.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab12723 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab12723, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
Immunofluroesence analysis of Human ARPE-19 cells, staining Kaiso using ab12723.
Representative western blot detecting Kaiso in ARPE-19 cells using ab12723.
ab12723 被引用在 16 文献中.
- Hiramatsu S et al. Regulation of Cathepsin E gene expression by the transcription factor Kaiso in MRL/lpr mice derived CD4+ T cells. Sci Rep 9:3054 (2019). PubMed: 30816218
- Choi SH et al. Temporal and differential regulation of KAISO-controlled transcription by phosphorylated and acetylated p53 highlights a crucial regulatory role of apoptosis. J Biol Chem 294:12957-12974 (2019). PubMed: 31296660
- Abisoye-Ogunniyan A et al. Transcriptional repressor Kaiso promotes epithelial to mesenchymal transition and metastasis in prostate cancer through direct regulation of miR-200c. Cancer Lett 431:1-10 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29751044
- Xue X et al. Kaiso protects human umbilical vein endothelial cells against apoptosis by differentially regulating the expression of B-cell CLL/lymphoma 2 family members. Sci Rep 7:7116 (2017). WB, ChIP, EMSA, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 28769046
- Zhou L et al. Kaiso represses the expression of glucocorticoid receptor via a methylation-dependent mechanism and attenuates the anti-apoptotic activity of glucocorticoids in breast cancer cells. BMB Rep 49:167-72 (2016). Human . PubMed: 26424557