Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [81D1C2] to Isopeptide
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[81D1C2] to Isopeptide
特异性This antibody reacts with the isopeptide : epsilon-(gamma-glutamyl) lysine. There is no cross reaction with either lysine or glutamine. They are specific to the epsilon-(gamma-glutamyl) lysine bond formed by transglutaminase activity.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
常规说明The ability of this antibody to fix complement is unknown. The isopeptide may be purchased from Bachem Catalog number G-1970.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing the problem with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation.
One factor contributing to the crisis is the use of antibodies that are not suitable. This can lead to misleading results and the use of incorrect data informing project assumptions and direction. To help address this challenge, we have introduced an application and species grid on our primary antibody datasheets to make it easy to simplify identification of the right antibody for your needs.
Learn more here.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituents: 0.75% Glycine, 1.21% Tris, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab422 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/50 - 1/500.
1/50 - 1/500.
- Isopeptide bond antibody
ab422 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Schopfer LM & Lockridge O Chlorpyrifos oxon promotes tubulin aggregation via isopeptide cross-linking between diethoxyphospho-Lys and Glu or Asp: Implications for neurotoxicity. J Biol Chem 293:13566-13577 (2018). PubMed: 30006344
- Liu C et al. Tissue transglutaminase contributes to the pathogenesis of preeclampsia and stabilizes placental angiotensin receptor type 1 by ubiquitination-preventing isopeptide modification. Hypertension 63:353-61 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24191290
- Llano E et al. STAG3 is a strong candidate gene for male infertility. Hum Mol Genet 23:3421-31 (2014). PubMed: 24608227
- Nicoll WS et al. Plasmodium falciparum liver stage antigen-1 is cross-linked by tissue transglutaminase. Malar J 10:14 (2011). PubMed: 21255444
- L'Heureux DZ et al. The interaction of angiocidin with tissue transglutaminase. Exp Mol Pathol 88:15-25 (2010). PubMed: 19931242
- Chlenski A et al. SPARC expression is associated with impaired tumor growth, inhibited angiogenesis and changes in the extracellular matrix. Int J Cancer 118:310-6 (2006). PubMed: 16052522
- Mangala LS et al. Tissue transglutaminase-induced alterations in extracellular matrix inhibit tumor invasion. Mol Cancer 4:33 (2005). PubMed: 16153302
- Johnson GV & LeShoure R Immunoblot analysis reveals that isopeptide antibodies do not specifically recognize the epsilon-(gamma-glutamyl)lysine bonds formed by transglutaminase activity. J Neurosci Methods 134:151-8 (2004). PubMed: 15003381
- el Alaoui S et al. Transglutaminase activity and N epsilon (gamma glutamyl) lysine isopeptide levels during cell growth: an enzymic and immunological study. Int J Cancer 48:221-6 (1991). PubMed: 1673452
- Roch AM et al. Differential expression of isopeptide bonds N epsilon (gamma-glutamyl) lysine in benign and malignant human breast lesions: an immunohistochemical study. Int J Cancer 48:215-20 (1991). PubMed: 1673451