Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IP3 receptor
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Dog
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5804 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
功能Intracellular channel that mediates calcium release from the endoplasmic reticulum following stimulation by inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate.
疾病相关Defects in ITPR1 are the cause of spinocerebellar ataxia type 15 (SCA15) (SCA15) [MIM:606658]. Spinocerebellar ataxia is a clinically and genetically heterogeneous group of cerebellar disorders. Patients show progressive incoordination of gait and often poor coordination of hands, speech and eye movements, due to degeneration of the cerebellum with variable involvement of the brainstem and spinal cord. SCA15 is an autosomal dominant cerebellar ataxia (ADCA). It is very slow progressing form with a wide range of onset, ranging from childhood to adult. Most patients remain ambulatory.
序列相似性Belongs to the InsP3 receptor family.
Contains 5 MIR domains.
结构域The receptor contains a calcium channel in its C-terminal extremity. Its large N-terminal cytoplasmic region has the ligand-binding site in the N-terminus and modulatory sites in the middle portion immediately upstream of the channel region.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated by cAMP kinase. Phosphorylation prevents the ligand-induced opening of the calcium channels.
Phosphorylated on tyrosine residues.
细胞定位Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 4 antibody
- 5-trisphosphate receptor antibody
- 5-trisphosphate receptor type 1 antibody
Shows immunolocalization of ITPR1 in rat cerebellum using ab5804.
IHC image of ab5804 staining in normal human hippocampus formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab5804, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ab5804 被引用在 39 文献中.
- Giovanini AF et al. Immunolocalization of IP3R and V-ATPase in Ameloblastomas. Head Neck Pathol 14:392-398 (2020). PubMed: 31183746
- Kathuria A et al. Transcriptome analysis and functional characterization of cerebral organoids in bipolar disorder. Genome Med 12:34 (2020). PubMed: 32306996
- Tsuji S et al. Aggravated brain injury after neonatal hypoxic ischemia in microglia-depleted mice. J Neuroinflammation 17:111 (2020). PubMed: 32276642
- Blackwood C Quantitative approach to numbers and sizes: Generation of primary neurospheres from the dorsal lateral ganglionic eminence of late embryonic mice. F1000Res 8:1983 (2019). PubMed: 32266058
- Cohen TS et al. Staphylococcus aureus drives expansion of low-density neutrophils in diabetic mice. J Clin Invest 129:2133-2144 (2019). PubMed: 30985291