Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [F18] to Interferon alpha 1
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
产品名称Anti-Interferon alpha 1抗体[F18]
参阅全部 Interferon alpha 1 一抗
描述大鼠单克隆抗体[F18] to Interferon alpha 1
特异性This monoclonal antibody binds and neutralizes both natural and recombinant mouse alpha Interferon 1. This antibody does not cross-react with Human Interferon, Mouse Interferon beta or Mouse Interferon gamma.
- Plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
With the availability of monoclonal antibodies directed against alpha Interferon, it is possible to interpret results obtained from crude materials containing both alpha and beta Interferon. The difficulties in studying in vitro and in vivo effects of "type 1" Interferons arise from the fact that both alpha and beta Interferons are produced in response to the same stimuli and also seem to act via the same receptor. These Interferon activities can only be distinguished from one another by use of specific neutralizing antibodies.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
纯化说明0.2 µm filtered antibody solution.
Primary antibody说明With the availability of monoclonal antibodies directed against alpha Interferon, it is possible to interpret results obtained from crude materials containing both alpha and beta Interferon. The difficulties in studying in vitro and in vivo effects of "type 1" Interferons arise from the fact that both alpha and beta Interferons are produced in response to the same stimuli and also seem to act via the same receptor. These Interferon activities can only be distinguished from one another by use of specific neutralizing antibodies.
功能Produced by macrophages, IFN-alpha have antiviral activities. Interferon stimulates the production of two enzymes: a protein kinase and an oligoadenylate synthetase.
序列相似性Belongs to the alpha/beta interferon family.
- Information by UniProt
- IFL antibody
- IFN alpha antibody
- IFN alpha 1/13 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7373 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Büssow K et al. ER intrabody-mediated inhibition of interferon a secretion by mouse macrophages and dendritic cells. PLoS One 14:e0215062 (2019). PubMed: 30990863
- Bi E et al. E-cadherin expression on multiple myeloma cells activates tumor-promoting properties in plasmacytoid DCs. J Clin Invest 128:4821-4831 (2018). PubMed: 30277474
- Biswas I et al. Extracellular RNA facilitates hypoxia-induced leukocyte adhesion and infiltration in the lung through TLR3-IFN-?-STAT1 signaling pathway. Eur J Immunol 45:3158-73 (2015). PubMed: 26350442
- Castellaneta A et al. Plasmacytoid dendritic cell-derived IFN-a promotes murine liver ischemia/reperfusion injury by induction of hepatocyte IRF-1. Hepatology 60:267-77 (2014). PubMed: 24493010
- Björck P et al. Plasmacytoid dendritic cell dichotomy: identification of IFN-a producing cells as a phenotypically and functionally distinct subset. J Immunol 186:1477-85 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 21172865
- Joshi VD et al. A role for Stat1 in the regulation of lipopolysaccharide-induced interleukin-1beta expression. J Interferon Cytokine Res 26:739-47 (2006). PubMed: 17032168
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com