Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BV3] to Integrin alpha V beta 3
- Reacts with: Rat, Chicken, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
产品名称Anti-Integrin alpha V beta 3抗体[BV3]
参阅全部 Integrin alpha V beta 3 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[BV3] to Integrin alpha V beta 3
特异性This monoclonal antibody binds to human CD51 and Cd61 integrins present on human endothelium cells.
种属反应性与反应: Rat, Chicken, Human
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
相关性Function: The alpha-V (ITGAV) integrins are receptors for vitronectin, cytotactin, fibronectin, fibrinogen, laminin, matrix metalloproteinase-2, osteopontin, osteomodulin, prothrombin, thrombospondin and vWF. They recognize the sequence R-G-D in a wide array of ligands. ITGAV:ITGB3 binds to fractalkine (CX3CL1) and may act as its coreceptor in CX3CR1-dependent fractalkine signaling (PubMed:23125415). ITGAV:ITGB3 binds to NRG1 (via EGF domain) and this binding is essential for NRG1-ERBB signaling (PubMed:20682778). ITGAV:ITGB3 binds to FGF1 and this binding is essential for FGF1 signaling (PubMed:18441324). ITGAV:ITGB3 binds to IGF1 and this binding is essential for IGF1 signaling (PubMed:19578119). ITGAV:ITGB3 binds to PLA2G2A via a site (site 2) which is distinct from the classical ligand-binding site (site 1) and this induces integrin conformational changes and enhanced ligand binding to site 1 (PubMed:18635536, PubMed:25398877). ITGAV:ITGB3 and ITGAV:ITGB6 act as a receptor for fibrillin-1 (FBN1) and mediate R-G-D-dependent cell adhesion to FBN1 (PubMed:12807887, PubMed:17158881). (Microbial infection) Integrin ITGAV:ITGB5 acts as a receptor for adenovirus type C (PubMed:20615244). Integrin ITGAV:ITGB5 and ITGAV:ITGB3 act as receptors for coxsackievirus A9 and B1 (PubMed:9426447, PubMed:15194773, PubMed:7519807). Integrin ITGAV:ITGB3 acts as a receptor for herpes virus 8/HHV-8 (PubMed:18045938). Integrin ITGAV:ITGB6 acts as a receptor for herpes simplex 1/HHV-1 (PubMed:24367260). Integrin ITGAV:ITGB3 acts as a receptor for Human parechovirus 1 (PubMed:11160695). Integrin ITGAV:ITGB3 acts as a receptor for West nile virus (PubMed:23658209). In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi's sarcoma lesions (PubMed:10397733). Similarity: Belongs to the integrin alpha chain family. Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
细胞定位Cell Membrane. Cytoplasmic. Integrin complex. Focal adhesion.
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody L230 antibody
- CD 51 antibody
- CD 61 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7166 被引用在 20 文献中.
- Lobeek D et al. Imaging angiogenesis in patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinomas by [68Ga]Ga-DOTA-E-[c(RGDfK)]2 PET/CT. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 47:2647-2655 (2020). PubMed: 32198613
- Allerkamp H et al. Expression of angiogenic factors in the uteroplacental unit is altered at time of placentation in a porcine model of von Willebrand disease type 1. Reprod Biol 19:412-420 (2019). PubMed: 31806575
- Faralli JA et al. Effect of avß3 Integrin Expression and Activity on Intraocular Pressure. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 60:1776-1788 (2019). PubMed: 31022732
- He F et al. Reversal of EGFR inhibitors' resistance by co-delivering EGFR and integrin avß3 inhibitors with nanoparticles in non-small cell lung cancer. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31316001
- Bidone TC et al. Multiscale model of integrin adhesion assembly. PLoS Comput Biol 15:e1007077 (2019). PubMed: 31163027