Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Integrin alpha 6
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
产品名称Anti-Integrin alpha 6抗体
参阅全部 Integrin alpha 6 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Integrin alpha 6
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
预测可用于: Mouse, Cow
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 526-803 of Human Integrin alpha 6 isoform Alpha-6XIA (NP_000201).
- 293T, A431, HeLaS3, HepG2 and Raji cell lysate. H1299 whole cell lysate.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 10% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
功能Integrin alpha-6/beta-1 is a receptor for laminin on platelets. Integrin alpha-6/beta-4 is a receptor for laminin in epithelial cells and it plays a critical structural role in the hemidesmosome (By similarity). ITGA6:ITGB4 binds to NRG1 (via EGF domain) and this binding is essential for NRG1-ERBB signaling (PubMed:20682778). ITGA6:ITGB4 binds to IGF1 and this binding is essential for IGF1 signaling (PubMed:22351760).
组织特异性Integrin alpha-6/beta-4 is predominantly expressed by epithelia. Isoforms containing segment X1 are ubiquitously expressed. Isoforms containing segment X1X2 are expressed in heart, kidney, placenta, colon, duodenum, myoblasts and myotubes, and in a limited number of cell lines; they are always coexpressed with the ubiquitous isoform containing segment X1. In some tissues (e.g. Salivary gland), isoforms containing cytoplasmic segment A and isoforms containing segment B are detected while in others, only isoforms containing one cytoplasmic segment are found (segment A in epidermis and segment B in kidney).
疾病相关Epidermolysis bullosa letalis, with pyloric atresia
序列相似性Belongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
翻译后修饰Isoforms containing segment A, but not segment B, are the major targets for PMA-induced phosphorylation. Phosphorylation occurs on 'Ser-1103' of isoform alpha-6X1X2A. Phosphorylation is not required for the induction of integrin alpha-6A/beta-1 high affinity but may reduce the affinity for ligand.
In invasive prostate cancer ITGA6 undergoes PLAU-mediated cleavage at residues Arg-634-635-Arg in a time-dependent manner enhancing cell invasion and migration in vitro.
Palmitoylation by DHHC3 enhances stability and cell surface expression.
细胞定位Cell membrane. Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Alpha6p antibody
- CD49 antigen-like family member F antibody
- CD49f antibody
ab97760 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Gao Q et al. Functional Passenger-Strand miRNAs in Exosomes Derived from Human Colon Cancer Cells and Their Heterogeneous Paracrine Effects. Int J Biol Sci 16:1044-1058 (2020). PubMed: 32140072
- Gong LB et al. FKBP10 Acts as a New Biomarker for Prognosis and Lymph Node Metastasis of Gastric Cancer by Bioinformatics Analysis and in Vitro Experiments. Onco Targets Ther 13:7399-7409 (2020). PubMed: 32801763
- Iglesia RP et al. Engagement of cellular prion protein with the co-chaperone Hsp70/90 organizing protein regulates the proliferation of glioblastoma stem-like cells. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:76 (2017). PubMed: 28412969
- Loh KH et al. Proteomic Analysis of Unbounded Cellular Compartments: Synaptic Clefts. Cell 166:1295-1307.e21 (2016). PubMed: 27565350
- Zhao F et al. Up-regulation of integrin a6ß4 expression by mitogens involved in dairy cow mammary development. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim 51:287-99 (2015). PubMed: 25319126
- Termini CM et al. The membrane scaffold CD82 regulates cell adhesion by altering a4 integrin stability and molecular density. Mol Biol Cell 25:1560-73 (2014). PubMed: 24623721
- Kinoshita T et al. Tumour-suppressive microRNA-29s inhibit cancer cell migration and invasion by targeting laminin-integrin signalling in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Br J Cancer 109:2636-45 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24091622
- Greciano PG et al. Laminin 511 partners with laminin 332 to mediate directional migration of Madin-Darby canine kidney epithelial cells. Mol Biol Cell 23:121-36 (2012). WB ; Dog . PubMed: 22031290