Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [18-44] to Insulin Receptor beta
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Rabbit, Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG2b
产品名称Anti-Insulin Receptor beta抗体[18-44]
参阅全部 Insulin Receptor beta 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[18-44] to Insulin Receptor beta
特异性This antibody reacts specifically with the beta subunit of the insulin receptor.
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cytmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rabbit, Cow, Human
Human placental insulin receptor.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 19/12/2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
纯化说明Purified from TCS
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab983 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170192 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
相关性Insulin receptor mediates the biological activities of insulin by regulating multiple signaling pathways through activation of a series of phosphorylation cascades. The human insulin receptor is a heterotetrameric membrane glycoprotein consisting of disulfide-linked subunits in a ß-a-a-ß configuration. The ß-subunit (95kDa) possesses a single transmembrane domain with tyrosine kinase acivity, whereas the a-subunit (135kDa) is completely extracellular. The alpha subunits each contain insulin binding sites and are entirely extracellular in localization. The beta subunits each possess an extracellular domain, a single transmembrane domain, and a cytoplasmic tyrosine kinase domain. Binding of insulin to the alpha subunits induces a conformation change in the receptor which activates the kinase domain, stimulating tyrosine autophosphorylation of the receptor and tyrosine phosphorylation of at least five different insulin receptor substrates designated IRS-1-4, and Shc.
细胞定位Membrane; Single pass type I membrane protein.
- CD220 antibody
- HHF5 antibody
- HIR B antibody
Overlay histogram showing HepG2 cells stained with ab983 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab983, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] (ab91366, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in HepG2 cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
This image was generated using the ascites version of the product.
ab983 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Renna LV et al. Aberrant insulin receptor expression is associated with insulin resistance and skeletal muscle atrophy in myotonic dystrophies. PLoS One 14:e0214254 (2019). PubMed: 30901379
- Guo HH et al. Liver-target nanotechnology facilitates berberine to ameliorate cardio-metabolic diseases. Nat Commun 10:1981 (2019). PubMed: 31040273
- Yosten GL et al. Evidence for an interaction between proinsulin C-peptide and GPR146. J Endocrinol 218:B1-8 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 23759446
- Thiel CT et al. Two novel mutations in the insulin binding subunit of the insulin receptor gene without insulin binding impairment in a patient with Rabson-Mendenhall syndrome. Mol Genet Metab 94:356-62 (2008). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18411068
- Brindle NP et al. Anti-(insulin receptor) monoclonal antibody-stimulated tyrosine phosphorylation in cells transfected with human insulin receptor cDNA. Biochem J 268:615-20 (1990). PubMed: 1694662
- Prigent SA et al. Identification of epitopes on the human insulin receptor reacting with rabbit polyclonal antisera and mouse monoclonal antibodies. J Biol Chem 265:9970-7 (1990). PubMed: 1693619
- Soos MA et al. Monoclonal antibodies reacting with multiple epitopes on the human insulin receptor. Biochem J 235:199-208 (1986). PubMed: 2427071