Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6098(2)] to Insulin degrading enzyme / IDE
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
产品名称Anti-Insulin degrading enzyme / IDE抗体[EPR6098(2)]
参阅全部 Insulin degrading enzyme / IDE 一抗
描述兔单克隆抗体[EPR6098(2)] to Insulin degrading enzyme / IDE
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-Pmore details
不适用于: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF or IP
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Insulin degrading enzyme/ IDE aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P14735
- HeLa, HepG2, A375, and K562 cell lysates, Human colon tissue
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
解离常数（KD）KD = 2.31 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133561 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 120 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 118 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
功能Plays a role in the cellular breakdown of insulin, IAPP, glucagon, bradykinin, kallidin and other peptides, and thereby plays a role in intercellular peptide signaling. Degrades amyloid formed by APP and IAPP. May play a role in the degradation and clearance of naturally secreted amyloid beta-protein by neurons and microglia.
序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase M16 family.
翻译后修饰The N-terminus is blocked.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Cell surface. Present at the cell surface of neuron cells. The membrane-associated isoform is approximately 5 kDa larger than the known cytosolic isoform.
- Information by UniProt
- Abeta-degrading protease antibody
- FLJ35968 antibody
- Ide antibody
Lane 1: Wild-type HAP1 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 2: IDE knockout HAP1 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 3: K562 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 4: HepG2 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lanes 1 - 4: Merged signal (red and green). Green - ab133561 observed at 120 kDa. Red - loading control, ab8245, observed at 37 kDa.
ab133561 was shown to specifically react with IDE in wild-type HAP1 cells. No band was observed when IDE knockout samples were examined. Wild-type and IDE knockout samples were subjected to SDS-PAGE. ab133561 and ab8245 (loading control to GAPDH) were diluted 1/1000 and 1/2000 respectively and incubated overnight at 4°C. Blots were developed with Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preadsorbed (ab216773) and Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed (ab216776) secondary antibodies at 1/10,000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature before imaging.
All lanes : Anti-Insulin degrading enzyme / IDE antibody [EPR6098(2)] (ab133561) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : A375 cell lysate
Lane 4 : K562 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 118 kDa
Observed band size: 120 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human colon tissue labelling Insulin degrading enzyme / IDE with ab133561 antibody at a dilution of 1/50.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab133561 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Louie S et al. Insulin degrading enzyme (IDE) expressed by Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells is responsible for degradation of insulin in culture media. J Biotechnol 320:44-49 (2020). PubMed: 32526262
- Zhao Y et al. Dihydroartemisinin Ameliorates Learning and Memory in Alzheimer's Disease Through Promoting Autophagosome-Lysosome Fusion and Autolysosomal Degradation for Aß Clearance. Front Aging Neurosci 12:47 (2020). PubMed: 32210783
- Chen J et al. Alteration of the Wnt/GSK3ß/ß-catenin signalling pathway by rapamycin ameliorates pathology in an Alzheimer's disease model. Int J Mol Med 44:313-323 (2019). PubMed: 31115485
- Lin YT et al. APOE4 Causes Widespread Molecular and Cellular Alterations Associated with Alzheimer's Disease Phenotypes in Human iPSC-Derived Brain Cell Types. Neuron 98:1141-1154.e7 (2018). PubMed: 29861287
- Cai H et al. The Mechanisms of Bushen-Yizhi Formula as a Therapeutic Agent against Alzheimer's Disease. Sci Rep 8:3104 (2018). PubMed: 29449587
- Huang Y et al. Chinese Herbal Medicine Xueshuantong Enhances Cerebral Blood Flow and Improves Neural Functions in Alzheimer's Disease Mice. J Alzheimers Dis 63:1089-1107 (2018). PubMed: 29710701
- Thackeray JT et al. Insulin supplementation attenuates cancer-induced cardiomyopathy and slows tumor disease progression. JCI Insight 2:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28515362
- Cai H et al. Neuroprotective effects of bajijiasu against cognitive impairment induced by amyloid-ß in APP/PS1 mice. Oncotarget 8:92621-92634 (2017). PubMed: 29190943
- Armstrong A et al. Lysosomal network proteins as potential novel CSF biomarkers for Alzheimer's disease. Neuromolecular Med 16:150-60 (2014). PubMed: 24101586