Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [14C2] to Influenza A Virus M2 Protein
- Suitable for: Inhibition Assay, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ICC, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Influenza A
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 Influenza A Virus M2 Protein 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[14C2] to甲型流感Virus M2蛋白
经测试应用适用于: Inhibition Assay, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ICC, IP, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Influenza A
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Influenza A Virus M2 Protein. Full length M2 protein from A/WSN/33-infected CV1 cell lysate.
表位Detects the N-terminal of the Influenza A Virus M2 Protein.
- ICC/IF: Infected MDCK cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Primary antibody说明Influenza A virus is an enveloped virus encoding 10 polypeptides. RNA segment 7 encodes for two proteins: M1 (matrix 1) and M2 (matrix 2). M1 protein is encoded by an mRNA that is colinear, while M2 protein is synthesized from spliced mRNA. M2 protein is a transmembrane protein composed of three Domains: 1) 24 residues representing the N-terminal region, 2) 19 hydro-phobic residues that serve as a membrane anchor, and 3) 54 residues near the C-terminal in the cytoplasmic domain. The M2 protein has been found to play a role in Influenza replication and assembly of virion particles. Further experimentation has demonstrated that this protein is an acid-activated ion channel for virus replication.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5416 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Inhibition Assay||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|ICC||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IP||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa.|
相关性The Matrix protein M2 forms a protons channel. When the environmental pH is lower than a threshold, the M2 channel is activated and selectively transports protons accross the membrane from the extracellular side to the cytoplasmic side. It is crucial for the uncoating process. When the virion is internalized into the endosome the channel can acidify the virion interior, promoting the dissociation of the viral matrix protein (M1) from the ribonucleoprotein (RNP) thus allowing the transport of the RNP from the virion into the cell’s nucleus. For some influenza virus subtypes, the M2 channel can elevate the intravesicular pH of the trans Golgi network, preventing the viral protein haemagglutinin, which is transported to the cell surface through the trans Golgi network, from incorrect maturation in an otherwise low pH environment.
细胞定位Virion membrane. Apical cell membrane; Single-pass type III membrane protein.
- Influenza A virus matrix protein M2 antibody
- M antibody
- M2 antibody
ab5416 被引用在 57 文献中.
- Blokhina EA et al. Plant-Produced Recombinant Influenza A Virus Candidate Vaccine Based on Flagellin Linked to Conservative Fragments of M2 Protein and Hemagglutintin. Plants (Basel) 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32013187
- Zhang X et al. Brevilin A, a Sesquiterpene Lactone, Inhibits the Replication of Influenza A Virus In Vitro and In Vivo. Viruses 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31500389
- Zahmanova GG et al. Rapid High-Yield Transient Expression of Swine Hepatitis E ORF2 Capsid Proteins in Nicotiana benthamiana Plants and Production of Chimeric Hepatitis E Virus-Like Particles Bearing the M2e Influenza Epitope. Plants (Basel) 9:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31878256
- Ma X et al. Transcription Factor EB Activation Rescues Advanced aB-Crystallin Mutation-Induced Cardiomyopathy by Normalizing Desmin Localization. J Am Heart Assoc 8:e010866 (2019). PubMed: 30773991
- Yao Y et al. Protection against homo and hetero-subtypic in?uenza A virus by optimized M2e DNA vaccine. Emerg Microbes Infect 8:45-54 (2019). PubMed: 30866759