Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to ILF1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 ILF1 一抗
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, WB, Flow Cytmore details
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Polymerase associated factors
- Pol II Transcription
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5298 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.03 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 75-80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa).
A 1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
功能Recognizes the core sequence 5'-TAAACA-3'. Binds to NFAT-like motifs (purine-rich) in the IL2 promoter. Also binds to HIV-1 long terminal repeat. May be involved in both positive and negative regulation of important viral and cellular promoter elements.
组织特异性Expressed in both lymphoid and non-lymphoid cells.
序列相似性Contains 1 FHA domain.
Contains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
结构域The C-terminal part of the DNA-binding domain may contribute to DNA recognition specificity.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- Cellular transcription factor ILF 1 antibody
- Cellular transcription factor ILF-1 antibody
- Cellular transcription factor ILF1 antibody
Immunofluorescent analysis of paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa cells, labeling ILF-1 with ab5298. Cells permeabilized with 0.15% Triton. Primary incubation 1hr (10 µg/mL) followed by Alexa Fluor 488 secondary antibody (2 µg/mL), showing nuclear and cytoplasmic/vesicle staining. Actin filaments were stained with phalloidin (red) and the nuclear stain is DAPI (blue). Negative control: Unimmunized goat IgG (10 µg/mL) followed by Alexa Fluor 488 secondary antibody (2 µg/mL).
Flow cytometric analysis of paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa cells (blue line) labeling ILF1 with ab5298. Cells permeabilized with 0.5% Triton. Primary incubation 1hr (10 µg/mL) followed by Alexa Fluor 488 secondary antibody (1 µg/mL). IgG control: Unimmunized goat IgG (black line) followed by Alexa Fluor 488 secondary antibody.
All lanes : Anti-ILF1 antibody (ab5298) at 0.03 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HEK-293 (human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney) nuclear cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) nuclear cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat (human T cell leukemia cell line from peripheral blood) nuclear cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 73 kDa
Observed band size: 80 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunofluorescent analysis of paraformaldehyde fixed U2OS cells, labeling ILF-1 with ab5298. Cells permeabilized with 0.15% Triton. Primary incubation 1hr (10 µg/mL) followed by Alexa Fluor 488 secondary antibody (2 µg/mL), showing nuclear and cytoplasmic/vesicle staining. Actin filaments were stained with phalloidin (red) and the nuclear stain is DAPI (blue). Negative control: Unimmunized goat IgG (10 µg/mL) followed by Alexa Fluor 488 secondary antibody (2 µg/mL).
Immunofluorescence analysis of U2OS cells, staining ILF1 with ab5298. Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde and incubated with primary antibody at 1/100 dilution. A FITC-conjugated rabbit anti-goat IgG was used as the secondary antibody.
ab5298 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Nestal de Moraes G et al. SUMOylation modulates FOXK2-mediated paclitaxel sensitivity in breast cancer cells. Oncogenesis 7:29 (2018). PubMed: 29540677
- Zhang F et al. FOXK2 suppresses the malignant phenotype and induces apoptosis through inhibition of EGFR in clear-cell renal cell carcinoma. Int J Cancer 142:2543-2557 (2018). PubMed: 29368368
- Liu Y et al. FOXK2 transcription factor suppresses ERa-positive breast cancer cell growth through down-regulating the stability of ERa via mechanism involving BRCA1/BARD1. Sci Rep 5:8796 (2015). PubMed: 25740706
- Ji Z et al. The forkhead transcription factor FOXK2 acts as a chromatin targeting factor for the BAP1-containing histone deubiquitinase complex. Nucleic Acids Res 42:6232-42 (2014). IP . PubMed: 24748658
- Ji Z et al. The forkhead transcription factor FOXK2 promotes AP-1-mediated transcriptional regulation. Mol Cell Biol 32:385-98 (2012). ChIP, WB ; Human . PubMed: 22083952
- Marais A et al. Cell cycle-dependent regulation of the forkhead transcription factor FOXK2 by CDK·cyclin complexes. J Biol Chem 285:35728-39 (2010). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 20810654