参阅全部 IL-3 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to IL-3 (HRP)
特异性This purified antibody has been heated to 56°C for 30 minutes. In ELISA and other immunoreactive assays, ab106018 will recognize both native and recombinant IL3 in cell supernatants and certain body fluids. A control of similarly diluted normal rabbit IgG is recommended.
经测试应用适用于: WB, ELISAmore details
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human IL-3.
常规说明Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. The product is stable for several weeks at 4°C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. Expiration date is one (1) year from date of restoration.
形式Lyophilised:Reconstitute with 0.1 mL of deionized water (or equivalent).
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is immunoglobulin and protease free. Do NOT add Sodium Azide!
Concentration information loading...
纯度Ion Exchange Chromatography
纯化说明ab106018 is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106018 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
功能Granulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factors are cytokines that act in hematopoiesis by controlling the production, differentiation, and function of 2 related white cell populations of the blood, the granulocytes and the monocytes-macrophages.
This CSF induces granulocytes, macrophages, mast cells, stem cells, erythroid cells, eosinophils and megakaryocytes.
组织特异性Activated T-cells, mast cells, natural killer cells.
序列相似性Belongs to the IL-3 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Colony stimulating factor multiple antibody
- Hematopoietic growth factor antibody
- IL 3 antibody
ab106018 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.