Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-21R
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Primary antibody说明A novel cytokine related to IL-2 and IL-15 was recently identified and designated IL-21. The receptor for IL-21 (IL-21R, also termed NILR for novel Interleukin receptor) is a new member of the class I cytokine receptor family. IL-21R forms a complex with the common cytokine receptor g chain, gc, and mediates IL-21 signaling. Both IL-21R and the gc are necessary for IL-21 function. IL-21 and its receptor activate the JAK-STAT signaling pathway. IL-21R is expressed in spleen, thymus, natural killer (NK), T and B cell lines. IL-21 plays a role in the proliferation and maturation of NK, B and T cell populations.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5980 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa.|
功能This is a receptor for interleukin-21.
组织特异性Selectively expressed in lymphoid tissues. Most highly expressed in thymus and spleen.
序列相似性Belongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 4 subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
结构域The WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
翻译后修饰C-mannosylated at Trp-214 in the WSXWS motif, the sugar chain makes extensive hydrogen bonds with Asn-73 sugar, and bridges the two fibronectin domains transforming the V-shaped receptor into an A-frame.
- Information by UniProt
- CD360 antibody
- IL 21R antibody
- IL-21 receptor antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-IL-21R antibody (ab5980) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-IL-21R antibody (ab5980) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : HepG2 cell lysate
ab5980 at 10µg/ml staining IL-21R in rat lung by IHC.
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence labelling A431 cells with ab5980 at 20µg/ml.
Immunofluorescence of IL-21 Receptor in Rat Lung cells using ab5980 at 20 ug/ml.
ab5980 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Yan L et al. IL-21R functions as an oncogenic factor and is regulated by the lncRNA MALAT1/miR-125a-3p axis in gastric cancer. Int J Oncol 54:7-16 (2019). PubMed: 30387833
- Xue D et al. IL-21/IL-21R inhibit tumor growth and invasion in non-small cell lung cancer cells via suppressing Wnt/ß-catenin signaling and PD-L1 expression. Int J Mol Med 44:1697-1706 (2019). PubMed: 31573051
- Zhang LL et al. Genome profiling revealed the activation of IL2RG/JAK3/STAT5 in peripheral T-cell lymphoma expressing the ITK-SYK fusion gene. Int J Oncol 55:1077-1089 (2019). PubMed: 31545408
- Xing R et al. Interleukin-21 promotes osteoclastogenesis in RAW264.7 cells through the PI3K/AKT signaling pathway independently of RANKL. Int J Mol Med 38:1125-34 (2016). PubMed: 27599586
- Wang T et al. Endothelial interleukin-21 receptor up-regulation in peripheral artery disease. Vasc Med 21:99-104 (2016). PubMed: 26705256