Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [1-1A4] to IL-12 p40
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 IL-12 p40 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[1-1A4] to IL-12 p40
特异性Recognises p35/40 heterodimer and p40. Used against CCHO and Baculovirus derived recombinant IL-12. Reacts with stimulated and unstimulated monocytes.
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human IL-12 p40.
Database link: P29459
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
功能Cytokine that can act as a growth factor for activated T and NK cells, enhance the lytic activity of NK/lymphokine-activated killer cells, and stimulate the production of IFN-gamma by resting PBMC.
Associates with IL23A to form the IL-23 interleukin, an heterodimeric cytokine which functions in innate and adaptive immunity. IL-23 may constitute with IL-17 an acute response to infection in peripheral tissues. IL-23 binds to an heterodimeric receptor complex composed of IL12RB1 and IL23R, activates the Jak-Stat signaling cascade, stimulates memory rather than naive T-cells and promotes production of proinflammatory cytokines. IL-23 induces autoimmune inflammation and thus may be responsible for autoimmune inflammatory diseases and may be important for tumorigenesis.
疾病相关Defects in IL12B are a cause of mendelian susceptibility to mycobacterial disease (MSMD) [MIM:209950]; also known as familial disseminated atypical mycobacterial infection. This rare condition confers predisposition to illness caused by moderately virulent mycobacterial species, such as Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) vaccine and environmental non-tuberculous mycobacteria, and by the more virulent Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Other microorganisms rarely cause severe clinical disease in individuals with susceptibility to mycobacterial infections, with the exception of Salmonella which infects less than 50% of these individuals. The pathogenic mechanism underlying MSMD is the impairment of interferon-gamma mediated immunity, whose severity determines the clinical outcome. Some patients die of overwhelming mycobacterial disease with lepromatous-like lesions in early childhood, whereas others develop, later in life, disseminated but curable infections with tuberculoid granulomas. MSMD is a genetically heterogeneous disease with autosomal recessive, autosomal dominant or X-linked inheritance.
Genetic variations in IL12B are a cause of susceptibility to psoriasis type 11 (PSORS11) [MIM:612599]. Psoriasis is a common, chronic inflammatory disease of the skin with multifactorial etiology. It is characterized by red, scaly plaques usually found on the scalp, elbows and knees. These lesions are caused by abnormal keratinocyte proliferation and infiltration of inflammatory cells into the dermis and epidermis.
序列相似性Belongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 3 subfamily.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-III domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
翻译后修饰Known to be C-mannosylated in the recombinant protein; it is not yet known for sure if the wild-type protein is also modified.
- Information by UniProt
- CLMF antibody
- CLMF p40 antibody
- CLMF2 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab50 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Werner CT et al. Neuroadaptations in the dorsal hippocampus underlie cocaine seeking during prolonged abstinence. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 117:26460-26469 (2020). PubMed: 33020308
- Baba T et al. Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate controls Rab7 and PLEKHM1 membrane cycling during autophagosome-lysosome fusion. EMBO J 38:e100312 (2019). PubMed: 31368593
- Leger T et al. Dietary EPA Increases Rat Mortality in Diabetes Mellitus, A Phenomenon Which Is Compensated by Green Tea Extract. Antioxidants (Basel) 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31690052
- Wu QQ et al. The 5-Lipoxygenase Inhibitor Zileuton Protects Pressure Overload-Induced Cardiac Remodeling via Activating PPARa. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2019:7536803 (2019). PubMed: 31781348
- Ibrahim AB et al. Simvastatin Evokes An Unpredicted Antagonism For Tamoxifen In MCF-7 Breast Cancer Cells. Cancer Manag Res 11:10011-10028 (2019). PubMed: 31819634
- Choi S et al. Internalization and Transportation of Endothelial Cell Surface KCa2.3 and KCa3.1 in Normal Pregnancy and Preeclampsia. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2019:5820839 (2019). PubMed: 31871552
- Carter RW et al. Production and characterization of monoclonal antibodies to human interleukin-12. Hybridoma 16:363-9 (1997). PubMed: 9309427