Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [SC-05] to IgA Secretory Component
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, IP, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
产品名称Anti-IgA Secretory Component抗体[SC-05]
参阅全部 IgA Secretory Component 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[SC-05] to IgA Secretory Component
特异性ab3924 reacts with 80 kDa human secretory component glycoprotein (both free and bound in secretory IgA). The recognized glycoprotein is a specific membrane marker of glandular carcinomas.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Fr, IP, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Human IgA Secretory Component. Affinity-purified secretory component from human colostrum.
- Secretory mucosa of gastrointestinal and respiratory tract, epithelia of salivary glands, endometrium, endocervix, kidney, prostate, mammary gland.
Examples of positive human tissues: secretory mucosa of gastrointestinal and respiratory tract, epithelia of salivary glands, endometrium, endocervix, kidney, prostate, mammary gland.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
纯化说明Purified from hybridoma culture supernatant. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Primary antibody说明Examples of positive human tissues: secretory mucosa of gastrointestinal and respiratory tract, epithelia of salivary glands, endometrium, endocervix, kidney, prostate, mammary gland.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3924 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 68 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa). See Abreview. Use under non-reducing conditions.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性IgA has two subclasses (IgA1 and IgA2) and can be produced as a monomeric as well as a dimeric form. The IgA dimeric form is the most prevalent and is also called secretory IgA (sIgA). The secretory component of sIgA protects the immunoglobulin from being degraded by proteolytic enzymes, thus sIgA can survive in the harsh gastrointestinal tract environment and provide protection against microbes that multiply in body secretions. sIgA can also inhibit inflammatory effects of other immunoglobulins. Secretory component is a proteolytic cleavage product of the polymeric immunoglobulin receptor which remains associated with dimeric IgA in sero-mucus secretions. Polymeric IgA binds to the polymeric immunoglobulin receptor on the basolateral surface of epithelial cells and is taken up into the cell via transcytosis. The receptor-IgA complex passes through the cellular compartments before being secreted on the luminal surface of the epithelial cells, still attached to the receptor. Proteolysis of the receptor occurs and the dimeric IgA molecule, along with the secretory component, are free to diffuse throughout the lumen. Secretory components wrap around two IgA units joined by a J chain protein fragment, resulting in a >--< configuration, with each of the two antigen binding regions of the two constituent y-shaped antibodies exposed. One identified function of secretory components is to protect IgA antibodies from degradation by the gastric acids and enzymes of the digestive system. This property is especially important in the transfer of immune system components during breastfeeding.
All lanes : Anti-IgA Secretory Component antibody [SC-05] (ab3924) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : MCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : MDA-MB-361 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97040) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 61 kDa
Observed band size: 68 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 38 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 20 minutes
Secretory Component Glycoprotein contains a number of potential glycosylation sites (SwissProt) which may explain its migration at a higher molecular weight than predicted.
ab3924 staining IgA Secretory Component in human normal breast tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections).Tissue was fixed in methanol, blocked using 10% serum for 5 minutes at 25°C and then incubated with ab3924 at a 1/100 dilution for 1 hour at 25°C. The secondary used was an undiluted HRP conjugated goat polyclonal.The images show stainings of normal breast glands from two different patients. The antibody mostly stains the apical/luminal region of luminal epithelial cells, but the intensity varies from patient to patient.
Immunohistochemical analysis of Human breast cancer tissue, staining IgA Secretory Component with ab3924.
Antigen retrieval was performed by heat mediation in a citrate buffer (pH 6). Tissue was blocked with 10% normal goat serum before incubating with primary antibody (1/50) for 2 hours at room temperature. Staining was primarily in the cytoplasm.
ab3924 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Heinbockel L et al. Identification of novel target genes in human lung tissue involved in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis 13:2255-2259 (2018). PubMed: 30100715
- Wu Q et al. Extracellular matrix protein 1 is correlated to carcinogenesis and lymphatic metastasis of human gastric cancer. World J Surg Oncol 12:132 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24779890
- Wu QW et al. Expression and clinical significance of extracellular matrix protein 1 and vascular endothelial growth factor-C in lymphatic metastasis of human breast cancer. BMC Cancer 12:47 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22284579
- Polosukhin VV et al. Bronchial secretory immunoglobulin a deficiency correlates with airway inflammation and progression of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 184:317-27 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21512171
- Bartek J et al. Keratin 19 expression in the adult and developing human mammary gland. Histochem J 22:537-44 (1990). PubMed: 1705251
- Bártek J et al. Secretory component in differentiating normal epithelium, benign lesions and malignancy in the human breast as monitored by monoclonal antibodies. Histochemistry 91:235-44 (1989). PubMed: 2722565
- Kvale D et al. Rapid selection of cultured cells with increased expression of a membrane marker (secretory component). Int J Cancer 42:638-41 (1988). PubMed: 2459074