经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Hydrogen Peroxide Blocking Reagent ab64218 for use in IHC with detection based on HRP / peroxidase.
Note: The concentration of hydrogen peroxide in this product is 0.3%.
IHC protocol suitable for use with Hydrogen Peroxide Blocking Reagent:
For frozen sections, skip steps 1 and 2.
1. Deparaffinize and rehydrate formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue section.
2. Use appropriate antigen retrieval buffer or enzyme (primary antibody dependent) to treat sections. Wash 3 times in buffer.
3. Add enough hydrogen peroxide blocking solution ab64218 to cover the sections. Incubate for 10 minutes. Wash 2 times in buffer. If necessary, use avidin biotin blocking.
5. Apply primary antibody in antibody diluent and incubate.
7. Apply streptavidin-HRP and incubate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
9. Add enough drops of hematoxylin to cover the section. Incubate for 1 minute.
10. Rinse 7-8 times in tap water. Add mounting medium to cover the section.
Find complete IHC kits, and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
存放说明Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.3% Hydrogen peroxide
Concentration information loading...
相关性Hydrogen Peroxide Blocking Reagent is intended for use in peroxidase-based immunohistochemical staining procedures on cell preparations, frozen tissue sections, and paraffin-embedded tissue sections.
- Hydrogen peroxide block
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64218 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
Immunohistochemical (frozen) analysis of MC38 tumor sections labeling CD3 with ab16669 at 1/400 dilution. Sections were fixed with acetone, treated with peroxidase block (ab64218) to quench endogenous peroxidase, and then further blocked with a 10% goat serum and 5% BSA solution. CD3 positive T cells were detected using ab80437. Invasive margin (top) shows sections derived from the periphery of the tumor and interior (bottom) shows sections from within the tumor.
This product has been referenced in:
- Akca G et al. The protective effect of astaxanthin against cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity in rats. Biomed Pharmacother 100:575-582 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29494988) »
- Farrow N et al. Epithelial disruption: a new paradigm enabling human airway stem cell transplantation. Stem Cell Res Ther 9:153 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29895311) »